True Love Hurts

Kaitlyn...

They say that true love hurts, well this could almost kill me

Young love murder, that is what this must be..

I couldnt sleep. I woke up to Dean by my side fast asleep..was Emma right? Am i really in love with Dean Ambrose..

I started to cry thinking about Dolph yesterday..he was broken i could tell.

I needed to take a walk. I got out of bed slipping on some shoes. I opened the front door and it was chilly outside so i grabbed a sweater out of my closet. It happened to be Nick's.I ignored it and slipped it on. I took a long walk until i ended up at the park.

I walked past the pond where a mother duck and her chicks swam without a care in the world. I turned away catching eye contact with the last guy i wanted to see. "Cant sleep?" He asked stuffing his hands into his pockets. "..No" I said while he walked towards me. He sat down on the bench and i sat down next to  him."Nice sweater" He said looking over to me and i brushed a strand of hair out of my face "Its yours" He nodded chewing on his gum "Im sorry..about the way i acted yesterday nick...i dont know why im apologizing to you but..yea i guess ..i guess i hated seeing you with another girl but me" I said sniffling looking at the moon. "I dont love her Kaitlyn" He said bluntly..i kinda figured he didnt he's probably only with her because of the baby.

"I know" I said sighing. "Remember when we first met and..our friends dragged us on a date? Remember i ended up crashing at your place?" He said and i laughed. "We had some crazy love sick times back then"

We had to be sitting there for hours talking about everything we've went through. "Remember when you cared?....DAMNIT NICK WHY!?" I broke down again unable to handle the fact that we werent together. "We had so much to live for why'd you have to ruin things for us huh!!!!" He stood and kneeled before me.

"I know ok! i made some pretty dumb mistakes but this has to be the worst..im here Kait..whenever you forgive me im always gonna be here" He kissed my head before running off. That was the last time i seen him in 3 months..everything he said didnt mean nothing because i found out i was pregnant the next day..