Back To Black - Part 9

Seth's breakdown had left him exhausted, but with a day of work ahead of him he had no choice but to get up and get over it. There wasn't much sympathy in the wrestling industry, and worrying over your hair falling out won't get you anything. Seth quickly collected his thoughts, showered, dressed and headed over to the arena. He made sure to put a hat on before he left.

There were the usual stares from his co-workers when he entered the locker room, but he once again chose to ignore them. He really wasn't in the mood for taking today. Seth started to get changed into his ring gear, when Dean walked into the room. His stomach dropped. Now he'd have to pretend that he was one hundred percent okay.

"Hey man, what's up?" Dean asked, nudging his arm slightly.

"Not much." Seth replied, shortly. Dean noticed the change in attitude instantly.

"You feeling alright, you seem a bit off today." Dean mentioned. Seth looked around the room to make sure no one was looking at them. He hoped that he was speaking quietly enough.

"I'm not feeling too good. Had a bad morning." Seth replied.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"It's-" Seth took a deep breath. "My hair."

"Oh" Dean said, understanding what Seth meant. He felt bad for the younger man. It must be so hard for him to lose a part of himself. "It'll be alright. Hair grows back."

"Yeah, but it's embarrassing." Seth sighed, starting to feel a little dizzy. The room started to spin, and Seth's body began to sway.

"Hey, you alright man?" Dean asked, sensing that something was wrong.

"I really don't feel good." Seth said panicking. It was at that moment when he was falling backwards, slow motion, into Dean's arms that he realized he hadn't taken his medication that morning.

Everything went black.

__________

"Shit!" Dean said, catching Seth's falling frame in his arms. "Seth? Seth can you hear me?"

No answer.

"Is he alright?" Becky Lynch asked, running over to the scene.

"What happened?" Big Show asked, not knowing why the smaller man had passed out so suddenly.

"I'll explain later, Becky can you get my bag for me please?" Dean asked, remembering the emergency shot that the doctor had given him. "Stupid idiot forgot to take his medication." He murmured to himself.

"Here you go." Becky said, handing Dean his bag.

Dean unzipped it and grabbed the wrapper that had the shot in. He opened it with his teeth and quickly found a vein on Seth's thigh to inject the needle into. Once the medication had entered his system, Seth began to stir a little bit. More superstars entered the locker room in shock.

"Is he alright?" Roman asked, running in.

"Yeah he'll be fine. Can you call an ambulance though?" Dean replied,

"Yeah, sure thing."

Seth arrived at the hospital, and the doctors told him that he would be fine. They also gave him a firm warning that he needed to take his medication everyday, because if he didn't have it then there was a chance that the chemo wouldn't work.

Seth didn't seem to be phased by this. He had already given up. It wasn't til Dean came into the room, fuming, that Seth realized the severity of it all.

"What were you thinking?" Dean shouted, furious that Seth didn't take his medication. "You could have died! What would I have done if you were dead right now, huh?"

"I-I don't know." Seth replied quietly, trying to hold in his tears.

"You're an idiot! You living is the most important thing in the world right now, and you almost ruined that." Dean said. He started the sentence off angrily, but by the end of it he was in tears.  

"I- I'm s-sorry." Seth whimpered through tears. Dean sighed, he was being a bit harsh on the younger man.

"I know you are, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was just sacred." Dean replied. "Let's go back to the hotel."

"Yeah, I'd like that." 

So this part is really short, but the next part is gonna be extra long (since it's the last chapter) and I was just wondering, do you want Seth to die or survive? Thanks for reading!