Life on the other side - Part 10

Hi everyone, sorry for not updating but I can't seem to focus on this fanfic. I've struggled a lot with writing this, which is why the chapters were so short and spaced out. I think I'll stick to one-shots from now on. I've written a small epilogue for this story, so this is the end I'm afraid. Thank you to everyone who has read, voted for and commented on this story and sorry once again for never updating.

A month had passed since Seth's incident with his medication, but since that day he hadn't missed one tablet. Dean made sure that Seth kept on top of everything and helped him to scheduled all of his medication and doctors appointments. Everything seemed to be going on track, and even though Seth wasn't clean, he was feeling better than ever.

His self-confidence had grown over the past month, and luckily for him he didn't lose all of his hair, however it was a lot shorter and thinner than before. Since life was so hectic for Seth, with all of the hospital and doctors appointments, he decided that it would be best to leave work for a few months. It was the only way to get the rest he needed when he wasn't enduring another draining chemotherapy session.

Seth had improved a lot though, and the doctors even lowered his medication dosage and said that in another months time they would stop the chemo and start doing radiation therapy to kill off the last of the cells. It was estimated that Seth would be cancer free within the next 6 months.

With all of the appointments going on, Seth didn't get to see much of Dean, but when he did they made sure to make their time together extra special. 

Cancer was most definitely the worst thing that had happened to Seth in his life, but at least it helped him to truly appreciate himself and his body. It also gave him a reason to make up with Dean and Roman, which was one of the reasons Seth was happy something so dramatic had happened to him. In a few months he would be better, and he could focus on his friends, family, career, and most importantly the love of his life. Dean Ambrose.

The End.