3-Spring and Shy

Chapter 3
Word Count: 2722

The twins held their mate in their arms, simply staring at the beauty. Full pink lips that were a bit dry but parted, looking too tempting for the two of them. Long black eyelashes flittered onto her cheeks, soft, fair, pale skin. Long light brown hair flowed down her back and the dress she wore fit her perfectly. Although, the twins didn't like how much skin was showing. She slept soundly, her chest falling and rising in a perfect pattern. She was limp in Travons arms as Ajax let go of his mate and turned around to face the families and Alpha.

His face became stoic, hard, demanding.
"I believe our visit has been eventful with quite the reward. We will take our leave now." The mother had tears falling down her cheeks as she looked at her daughter, asleep in the Lycan Alphas arms.

"Wait! You can't just take my daughter with you!" Jane yelled, making the Alphas' eyes turn darker. They didn't like the disrespect being shown from the female Beta and certainly didn't like the fact that someone was trying to stop them being with their mate.

"She's ours. You have no say in this." Ajax growled out and simply ignored Alpha Mike who was about to disagree with them by the look on his face and walked right passed all of them.

They stopped shortly when they heard their mates mother's voice again.

"Just, please take care of her. She's skittish and easily gets afraid of anything. She's innocent, as has no idea of the real world. I'm begging you, keep her safe and golden for the sake of her existence. She's small and frail and can get hurt without the proper care. And please let us see her at least once a month, the girl in your arms is our life. Any of us here would do anything for her." The Alphas all but grunted and started to walk again, disregarding the small cries of their mates family behind them.

Richard hugged his mate and Matt put his hand on his Aunts shaking shoulders. Louise looked down and Mike put his arm around her shoulder, feeling useless, something he wasn't used to feeling. Quint clenched his fists and tried to control his anger. He understood that no one could stand in the way of two mates but three, that's suicidal, especially when it was the twin Lycan Alphas. But they couldn't just take Farah away.

It was wrong on so many levels and there wasn't anything any of them could do to stop them.
-
The twins were satisfied with their mate with them.
Safe.
As they got closer to where the party was, guards subtly started to gather around them, shielding them from anyone. Travon cocooned Farah closer to his chest, not liking so many males around her but his rash side convinced him that they were there to protect her.

People whispered mad pointed, huddling together using hushed tones as they spoke but the twins ears it all.

Isn't she the Betas daughter?

What's the Betas daughter doing with the twin Lycan Alphas?

I wish my daughter was mated to someone as powerful as those two.

Too bad that girl won't last more than a moment with those twins.

Unbelievable, my niece could make them so much happier than that scardycat of a girl.

This comment threw the twins off, making them growl tremendously. Turning slowly to the one who stated this, their eyes turned black as they came upon a tall middle aged man who reeked of over used cologne. He trembled under the Lycan Alphas glares and his whine glass nearly fell out of his hand when they hovered over him and spoke with such a hard voice, it made others step back to the edge of the property.