A/N-Opinions

Hello everyone!!

I'm so sorry for updating another A/N note but hey why not? I appreciate everyone who is messaging, voting and commenting and the conversations I have with some people on Wattpad are great!!!
The main reason why I made this note was that I need your opinion people!

I have this story that I want to write, create, and potentially publish but u need enough votes in for this.

Here's the description:
Humans run. They don't look back. They follow orders and can't do anything without being told what. Unless punishment is what they want.

Werewolves have taken over the Western part of the world, leaving Europe, Asia, Africa alone. The humans from those areas tries to take their earth back and failed. Leaving deaths up to 78 million. A tenth of the worlds population is gone because of this war and the Werewolves succeeded in the end.

Golden, or Goldie is an innocent human who don't exactly a fan of the wolves. Left on her own since the age of 11, she's had to face the world on her own. Begging and homeless for the past six years, she's barely survived.

When the night time patrollers take her to a banquet that is mandatory to attend, she finds out that her homeless being is in more trouble than she ever imagined.

Causing ruckus at the banquet by bringing rebels inside and throwing statues on top of them all while saving an audience of prestigious Werewolf guests and the royal family.

Through it all, she figures out why she's been alone for so long, that she's been stalked, and her mate is the host of the banquet. Who turns out to be the King of Werewolves.

Then the Kings best friend decides to show up and nearly, accidentally of course, gets her killed by swinging off a chandelier, singing from the roof, drunk.

What else could possibly go wrong?

All Goldie had to think about three hours prior was which alley she was going to sleep in that night.
-
Okay what did you think??
Please message me, vote, follow, and comment!!!

Will be updating as soon as possible!
❤️markin512