6-Mountains and Mistakes

Chapter 6
Word Count: 2328

The morning sunlight awoke Farah as she stretches like a cat and sitting up slowly.

She was not a morning person.

Farah instantly felt grumpy and miserable as she realized that it was basically the break of dawn for her. She looked around and noticed that she was put in a the same bedroom as she woke up in the other night.

Hearing soft snores she looked to both her sides and found the twins laying on either side, face smushed into the pillow with their arms lain out. They looked peaceful and content.

Not wanting to disturb them but still needing to get out of the bed, Farah slowly and subtly started to crawl out of the bed.

She moved her arms and legs over top of the covers and their bodies, using her stealth mode to clamber out. Her small feet hit the ground and she instantly picked them up back to her body. The floor was freezing cold. She hadn't walked much, considering one of the twins always carrying her and her legs just weren't ready for this much exercise this early in the morning.

She blew air out her mouth, preparing for the torturous journey to the washroom as her poor little feet would freeze to the bone before getting to the toilet. She was about to venture when arms wrapped around her waist.
Caught by surprise, she squealed and nearly fell off the bed when the same arms brought her back into a chest. Looking up, she found Travon.

Calming her racing heart, she tried scowling at him but it just turned into a pout.

"Sorry Little One, didn't mean to scare you." He whispered into her ear, obviously effecting her, as he smirked in return. Ajax slowly sat up and noticed his twin and mate having a moment. Being the kind of person he is, he went over and stole Farah into his arms, ruining the moment but getting a moment of his own in return.

"Hello darling. Have a good sleep." Farah nodded slowly and then tried to pry herself out of Ajax's arms, failing of course.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Washroom." She whispered and bent her head down.
Ajax brought his hand down and cupped her chin, bringing it up close to his mouth.

"Just tell me that instead Little One." She nodded and he let go. She scooted to the edge of the bed and then looked down at the ground, contemplating whether she should go or not.

"You okay Little One?" Travon asked, confused at her actions.

"The floor is really cold. I don't like it." They chuckled to them selves and then Travon stood up and put his hands under Farah's arms and picked her up into his body. Securing her, he started to walk to the washroom.

Her head bobbed up and down from the motion, her arms wrapped around his neck and legs tucked around his waist. He set her down at the entrance of the washroom and watched Farah as she turned around and shut the door. He waited; with his arms folded and face straight.

A minute later, Farah opened up the door and squeaked, jumping back slightly, not ready to have Travon there waiting for her. She was not expecting it.

He smiled softly at her and then lifted her up once more. Ajax had clothes in his hands, folded, and waiting for the two of them at the edge of the bed. He was dressed himself in sweatpants and a black shirt. Simple but it did look good on him. Farah noted.

She was confused as to why Ajax was waiting patiently for her with clothes and then connected the dots. They were going to change her again. She sighed. Farah didn't want a repeat of yesterday but she certainly wasn't a fan of this idea at all. She tinted back around in Travon's arms and clung on his neck.