4-Buds and Bells

Chapter 4
Word Count: 1916

Farah wrapped her arms around Travon, even tighter. She looked at Ajax and his lips moved but she didn't know what he was saying. He smiled with encouragement at her and it made her feel a bit better about the situation. She didn't want to be selfish, it was the only reason why she was doing this.

Travon stood up with Farah in his arms and moved to his swivel chair, sitting down with her in his lap. Her head moved around, wanting to take everything in. She watched Ajax and Travons faces go from the the soft and gentle expression they always had towards her to a cold and demanding demeanour that she hated. Their faces turned even more deadly for a moment until they calmed down effectively and Farah understood why when she turned her head.

Everyone was getting back into their seats, looking slightly fearful and distressed. They weren't listening to them. She understood how dominant and how much respect the twins wanted and earned. A lot.

She snuggled into Travons chest as he moved his hand from her back to her head, stroking it instead. Their lips moved, their eyes constantly zooming around. They looked concentrated, demanding and then in a split second dangerous and angry. Really angry.

Ajax stood up abruptly and started shouting at the men who cowered away in their seats. She looked up to see Travons eyes to be turned darker by the second. They were scaring her and they had no idea about it. She must've made a sound or something to catch the twins' attention because within a second she was sitting up and looking into both their concerned filled eyes. She smiled softly in assurance and cuddled back into one of her mates' chests.

It seemed like hours passed by. She would gaze at the walls, occasionally calming down the twins and simply trying to figure out what they spoke about by trying to read their lips. She looked over when she spotted movement in her peripheral vision. Every man stood up and bowed their heads speaking one word out of their mouth at a time, picked all their papers up and left the room.

She slowly un-curled herself and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, her slight nap throughout the evening was nice and now she felt refreshed, which was kind of bad because now she wouldn't get to bed until later than she anticipated.

Ajax came in front of her face and smiled. She tilted her head to the side, confused and looked straight into his eyes. Travon tightened his hold on her waist and leaned forward slightly. Their palms came forward and she saw the magic once again flowing out and towards her. Their lips moved in sync and soon enough she could hear their words.

She could hear their words and everything around them. She shook her head and then smiled at them.

"Is that better sweetheart?" Ajax smirked. Farah nodded in eagerness.

"Can I call my parents?" It was a question that was asked out of the blue. The twins were dreading it. Not wanting their mate to have any contact with anyone except them. They were possessive bastards like that and they paid no mind to it.

They growled while their eyes turned a darker shade. Farah shrunk down in fear and started to shake slightly. They stopped and started to coo sweet nothings in her ear.

"We only want you to be around us, to speak with us. We're possessive like that Little One." Travon spoke for the bob of them. Ajax sighed.

"Alright, but you have five minutes." Farah smiled brightly and jumped out of Travons lap, making him growl in disapproval but Farah didn't pay any attention, only walking over to the phone and instantly dialling her parents' cell phone numbers. She knew them by heart. Remembering phone numbers has always been easy for her.