You know what?

When you get federated you just don't know what to do. Or even when you get mad or even Jealous. You get frustrated. And when you get frustrated sometime you would always ask yourself 'you know what'
Maybe I'm not good enough for her.
I mean she already has Aaron. And I bet she's happy.

    Fregal was in a situation. Where you don't know what to do or even know how to do it. You just got to respect what's going on right now.
And for fergal he had to be happy for Pam. I mean that it what best friend are for. But at the mean Time fergal was at the chattering with rami  (aka Sami zayn) I mean they are best friends. and if anyone rami new fergal was sad and mad. And he new why.
"Hey bud what wrong? Are you okay?"rami hit fergal with some simple question's. With means really simple answer's. And fergal new what exactly to say. He's just gonna have to spill it "dude it's Pam. I can't even talk to her. What kinda of friend am i" fergal felt like he hit a truck. You might never get recovered. "Fergal if you really feel that way. Then why don't you go spill your heart out to Pam? You might just get a chance" rami was always there to help out a generous friend. All he wanted was for ferg to be happy. And the only way to do that was for him to talk to pam. "But rami she's with Aaron. And I think there happy together. I don't want to be the reason why they Broke up" fergal had a great reason. And rami would alway's forget Pam and Aaron. It's like they never existed in the world.

   And over to the world of Pam. She was no where to be found. She's not even at the NXT show. She took...a break. And a break from all the drama that was happening. She had no idea what to do. There was fregal and then there was Lexi needing help to train that day. And for some fucking reason she didn't want to do anything from wrestling. Witch was sad. I mean who would want to 'take a break from wrestling'. I mean that's just....stupidity right there. But yet again she need to help Lexi on training. So Pam hoped on the car and
Went right to work.

    As soon as Pam came to the arena. It was packed full of fan's. And she was ready to help lexi on the fight of her life. But she was also nerves. I mean who wouldn't be. I mean your trying to make some one prefect. And not mess up. Plus anything you do is really all your fault. And no doubt about it. But Pam was ready she came in Lexi's dressing room. "Hey lex you okay? You to ready?" Pam wanted to make sure if she was ready. And she was. She was all fired up for her match. But something didn't feel right for Pam.