scared aren't ya

When your scared you can really tell. And some people will. Or may not get super pleased by it. There always over protective. And really caring. And you never meet anyone like that. And it's really hard to find. But when your scared...you would sometimes freak out.

  And that's how Pam felt. And it really did show. You really looked scared. And you can defiantly see. But once Pam texted fergal. The unknown number. And it never even bothered to stop. And Pam was now freaking out. She had no idea what to say. Or even look at them. And fergal was the type to always trust. But Pam was now...losing faith. She was scared if he would even reply. Maybe he is mad maybe he isn't but once she heard that ring signal showing she had a text. And not from the unknown. But from fergal.

  Over to fergal. Fergal was taking a long warm shower. All he wanted to do was clear and organize his mind. But after a solid ten minutes pass. He got out of the shower. And was now fully clothed. He sal a text that might of frighten him. he immediately texted back saying that he will be over there in no time.

And as soon as he Parked in Pam's drive way. He started to get confident. For no freaking reason. But he knew he should confess who he loves and that's what exactly what he was gonna do. And as soon as he got out of the car. And walk by the door and knocked he waited witch have him some time to think of. What to say or do to confess his love for Pam. As soon the thought raced through his head. Pam opens the door. Relieving. A really angry and scared Pam. "Hey Pam what's the matter? You look like you just sal a ghost. Or something" fergal was the type to comfort someone with a joke. And I guess it worked. Only for a second. "Well I'm scared. What if this person now's where I live. What if he finds me. Fergal km so confused" Pam was now opening up. Witch never really was Pam. Pam would always keep in her feeling's. "Pam there's nothing. To worry about. I got you. And no one is ever gonna hurt you." Fergal was really. Showing compassion. And trying to show Pam something. That he was meaning to ask forever. And as soon as he heard that. She new that she maybe had some explaining to do. But she moves out if the way. And let's fergal in.

"Pam why are you so scared. No one,and I mean no one will ever hurt you Pam. I promise you. Now keep talking because. This is gonna be a long night." Fergal was really,really wanting Pam to open up to him. But as soon as Pam heard that. they had to do something fun tonight. "Well first let's make food. I'm hungry" Pam wanted to have fun. And try to change the subject. Be fergal new what she was going. But he was gonna do with it. "Yeah sure let's go."fergal grabbed his phone and called pizza.

  It was one of those night. You just need to forget about everything and sometimes they work. But this was a lucky one. They got to forget what was going on. And not get stressed. Most of all it something fergal never new about Pam. And he was happy that now he knows. And maybe,just maybe they could be something more then friends. But as soon as pizza came. They grabbed plats. And Pam insisted to put on a Batman movie. And watch the whole night. It was a magical moment. And a great moment to ask her the question. "Hey Pam. Can we talk?" Fergal started nice and easy. "Well yeah sure fergal. So what is it" Pam was now desperate