moment's

Moment's are some treasure that you keep. And try to  store and keep safe. Sometimes there good. Sometimes there bad. And which evey you get. It's what you keep and you never know what wanna happen next. Sometimes it's really confusing. or sometimes there easy to see. what's going on. But you stick with it. And you keep that moment. And you treasure them.

  Pam was trying to keep calm. But as soon as she hears Lexi's them song. She felt so relieved. She was so freaking happy for Lexi. And as soon as Lexi cams out. She hugged Pam. "Thank  you Pam. " thank you so much Pam." Lexi wanted to have a another great moment with her. And Pam loved there moment's. But now Pam had to tell her secret

    "Hey lex can we talk" Pam wanted to start out with something simple. And means a really simple answer. And that was Pam all ever needed. A simple answer with a simple question. "Well yeah sure. what's up Pam?. is everything okay?" Lexi was trying to stay calm. But really concerned about her friend. I mean who like a question with starts with 'can we talk'. Witch mean something bad. Or maybe...just maybe something good. Which Lexi was going  for. Something good. "Well it's about Aaron" bayley started off with something easy. And wanting it to stay like that. "Well what is it Pam?" Lexi was now officially worried. She was now mom mode. "Well he broke up with me. He thought that I was kinda always gone. And I never see him. And I just got here so. Can I stay at your hotel..." Pam was really glad to let that out. Some girls can't even get that first  word's out. But some do and Pam is one of them. And she was really glad to let that out. "Well why didn't you say so Pam. We could of gone a long time ago." Lexi felt like on of those mothers who just found out that her baby is okay. And she felt so releved and  happy.
  As they go in the warm and nice  hotel room. They literally fell on the bed's. On how comfy they were. It was like dream land. And they we're really happy that they can spend it together.
And they could never dream of having it with any other person.

  Over to fregal. He was some what happy. Murphy gave ferg a text saying what Lexi told him. Fregal was thinking he was dreaming he finally found out that Pam. His dream girl is now. Not taken and single. But he also wanted her to have some space. I mean who could imagine. a girl recovering from a 7 year relationship.
But fregal new he had to talk to Pam.
And it was final. He texted Murphy back saying. that he will trying talking to her the next morning. So was fregal
Put his phone down all he could think of was Pam and that's it. Until he got a text from Pam saying that they should go out drinking tomorrow night with lexi and Murphy. And from that fregal was now fully awake even through its only been oh well twelve a clock. Was the automatically went to sweet slumber.

  Over to the girls. They were in socked hit  water. The hot tub. They new that this will be a night they wouldn't forget. Expressly Pam I mean she just got dumped. But she was now officially over with. She had her friends and that's all she needed.
"So Pam what are you gonna do?" Lexi asked and that let Pam in a deep thought.