do you think its gonna work?

Sometimes you might think it will never work. Sometimes you do. And sometimes your just clueless. And have no idea what to do. And sometimes you do. And you get this feeling. That's really,really right. But you have no idea. If it's even it's even right. It's awfully confusing. But some times it's clear to see what's going on.
And that's exactly what's happening to Pam. She was... Confusing and was so stubborn. Feel like and as soon as Lexi brought that up. Pam was at a  really,really deep thought. She wanted to tell how she really feels. but it felt..weird. But I guess it was now time to confuse. "Well lex something is bothering me. And I really need to take it off my chest" Lexi felt off guard. And she wanted
To make her feel conferable. "Well Pam I have all ears. So what's going on?" Pam was... Happy to know someone who was willing to to hear her out . "Well I like....some one...and it's.... Fregal" Pam was happy to let that out. And Lexi was not really shocked. she was happy it was like her own invention. "Pam! I'm happy for you. Now here's the hard part. You have to tell him." Lexi wanted this to work but. Pam was not really Into it. She was really conferable. With keeping it as a secret.

   "Pam are you going to tell him?" Lexi really wanted this to work and NOT mess up. But she was also confused. Dose Pam really want this. Or dose she not. I mean who knows I mean this is Pam's own thoughts. And no one and I mean no one can control it. "Well I don't know,can we just go to bed  please" Pam said not wanting to talk about it. But she was tried. "Well if you say so. We can talk about this tomorrow" Lexi was now getting to the stage to go to sleep mode. And was now tried to was they go to there bed. And they start to talk about what do at the next show.

  Over to world fergal. He was in a great mood. As Murphy was too. But Murphy sal how fergal was acting a little.... Different. "Umm ferg you okay?" Murphy was just like rami. A really careing  of friend. Also wanted to take care if him. And make sure he was okay."well I'm fine buddy. Why do you ask?" Fergal was now Nerves. He was scared of he would find about Pam. And him liking her. "Well you just look worried. Here let's go pack for tomorrow." Murphy was showing compassion. He wanted fergal to feel conferable around people. And so that's how it's was going to be. a really great relationship. with a really great friend. "Well if you say so buddy." Fergal was now really tired. He even had it in the eye.

As they finish packing. They go to there comfy bed. And fall in deep,deep slumber

  Hey guys this is gonna be a two day update so evey two days I'm gonna start updating