friends are all i need

Well friends are sometimes all you need. And they are very,very helpful in life and just a buddy to cuddle with when's your Bord. But most importantly there your friends. And they are the best.

But in this case Pam was at her apartment. Still waiting on rami. And seeing if he talked to  Finn about the  secret. And seeing what he's response was. Hopefully not hesitating. But Pam was just chilling on the couch. Until she heard a doorbell. And wondering who could be knocking at ten o'clock at night. Expressly at a Thursday night. She walk as a little would. And answered the door. Until she sal April (aka aj Lee) at the other side of her "hey Pam I was just in town. And I heard about Aaron. So I just wanted to make sure you're okay." As pam had no word but showed and moved out of the way so she can come in. Pluse it was raining. And who would want to stand on the rain. "Well thanks April. Your probably the first to ask. But I'm fine. So what have you been up to." Pam was a really generous friend to anybody and anyone. "I don't know but came to see NXT and raw,and why not come by and see you. So how have you been holding up Pam?" April being April and helping a really generuse friend. "well I'm fine,so what about you? What's new" Pam knew April was hiding something and she had to know. "Well I have hooked up Dean to go on a date with me later today. But the main reason why I came here was to get some advice. What do I do on my date. Do I say something nice to him?. Or anything mean?. I just don't know" April was confused she had no idea she hasn't been in a date for a long time. And really wasn't sure on what to do and Pam knew exactly on what to say "first say something nice to him. And be patient with him. And say something about him that is interesting. okay? Then your date will go smoothly." Pam knew what to do. And that was when April got a text saying to meet Dean somewhere. But she got up and hugged Pam as hard as she can. Until the little tiny women let go and left the  building.

Until Pam go a another text. saying to meet Her at a restaurant. as a unknown number. Pam had no idea what to do. Or how to do it. But all she did was screen shot it. And send it to fergal. And hope that maybe he would know who it is.

Sorry if it's short but I'm trying to make a cover but if you guys have any ideas I would love to take them

~camila