new life!

Bayleys pov

Life has been going pretty great out here in Orlando..life has been a little bit different..and this type of different is good,You're different. And I'm different too. Different is good. But different is hard. Believe me, I know.
But life at the devitts was the best for Pamela,she has her love,she's wrestling again..what else can go wrong? Until...Aaron came along..again.. As I'm sitting in my bedroom waiting to watch raw,my arm was killing me,exspeacily because I just back from rehab.. As I'm looking through Twitter and Instagram..and why do I see? Aaron talking trash about fergal again..what dose he want this time..but if I re-tweet it..it would make things worse..what do I do?

As raw ended I was asleep..but i still can't stop thing about the tweet..i feel like I caused this..what do I do?

Over to the goods house!!

Aj Lee's p.o.v

Im so proud of my baby winning the raw tag team championships,the should have finally reunited,as Jonathan came back home ans sumck in tje couch,usually we would talk..but i guess he doesn't want to..

"What's wrong?"i ask as sit next to him.

"Nothing we can talk about it in the morning"dean said as he picked me up bridal style in our bedroom.

Same thing happend to Mercedes

Hai loves! Hope you like this
Chapter and see you in the next one!!