mistakes happen

Everyone makes a mistake. And everyone learns from them. They either give you lesson. Or you learn from it. And try not do do it. And everyone must have that feeling.

  But Pam was having that feeling. She felt like she made a another mistake. But it was a regular Wednesday. A NXT show Pam was at her dressing room. Like everyone at NXT getting ready. But she heard a knock. She didn't expect anyone to come by. As she took a couple of steps to the door. And at the other said of the door was Aaron. "What are you doing here?" Pam was confused what was he doing here?. She didn't even want to look at him. Until her raised a couple of fingers. And cupped her chin so she was looking directly at him. "Can we talk about this?" Aaron was yet again trying to get in her head. But it was working. He was trying to bring her  back. "Why should we 'talk about this' when your the one one who broke are relationship. And man I'm better without you. So why are you here?" Pamela knew what he was trying to do. And boy it wasn't working. He was trying to get in the little head of hers. And... Mess around with her. "Well is it my fault your always gone" Aaron did have a point. And there was no fighting back about it. Pam was now speechless. "So your saying I can't have a job. Look at you. Your always gone evey-" Aaron grabbed her face gently. And kissed her. Pam was surprised she didn't want to kiss back. But she did.

  Over to world of fergal. He was walking by at the NXT Hall's. Until he sees bayley locker room. Her door was wide open. That grew fergal angry. As soon as he peeked he sal what he never wanted to see. He sal Aaron and Pam kissing. As soon he sal that he ran.. And ran I to rami's dressing room. "Hey rami can we talk." Fergal was talking really,really fast he was Nerves. He couldn't get that image of them kissing. Fergal's heart was now officially broken.
"Yeah sure what happened buddy?. You look nerves and angry. What happened." Rami was just being rami he was careing. "No rami I sal what I never wanted to see. I sal Aaron and Pamela kissing." Fergal here even more angry then ever. And rami never seen fergal this  angry. Expressly for Pam. "Okay  first. Calm down because you do not want hunter to see you like this. You should of asked her when you had a chance. But as a friend I'll go talk to her" soon as rami said that he stormed out of there and went to Pam's dressing room. And as soon rami found it. He sal that Aaron has left. And he can go now go talk to the. And see what happened. And see if she's okay.

As soon as Pam sal Aaron leave. She didn't know what to do. She's falling for him again. But she doesn't want to. She need to talk to someone who makes her comfortable. She needed to talk to Mercedes or fergal or rami. Someone at least. And soon as she opens the door at the other side was rami. "Rami can we talk?" Pam pulled  him inside and they both sat. she needed to tell him. That she didn't want Aaron and who she really wants  "Pam woah calm down. What's up?" Rami was trying to slow her down. And for her to tell him what's going on."Pam what's going on. Just tell me." Rami really needed a clue of   what going on.
Did Aaron hurt her. What's going on.
"No but Aaron kissed me. And I think I'm falling for him again. But I like someone else." Pam was happy to let that out. And for  some people. It's Brad to let that out. and  sometimes it's easy to tell them who they like. But for Pam most of the time she can't even look at him in the eye. " well...Pam...Who do you like?" Rami was now in hope that it was fergal I mean it wouldn't be surprising it would be existing. And to tell fergal it would be a dream come true for him. " you promise you won't tell anyone" Pam needed to know. If you would tell anyone. And hopes he wouldn't freak out "I promise Pam. Come on tell me" rami was now desperate to know. And he needed to know now. "Okay I like...fergal. Please don't freak out. But when I sal him freak out about that stupid kiss. I thought he was never gonna talk to me. And maybe will. And I don't know what to do. Please help me I don't want our friendship to end. But I want to make us more then friends. But I don't know what he's gonna do or even think." Pam has just let everything out and felt confident about it. "Pam your worried about that. Well it's existing but I thought
Aaron hurt you or something.  but this is way better. But Pam fergal feels the same way he freaked out about that kiss because... He likes you. And Care's so much. Now Pam are you gonna be okay if I tell fergal." Rami wanted her to feel conferable. And not hide any secrets away from any of her friends. "I don't know yeah but I'm scared what if... What if...what if he freaks out. Then our friendship is over. And I don't want that. Ever please rami if he freaks out tell me I really need to know." Pam now relaxed she let everything out. And who knows what gonna  happen. Is he gonna freak out. Or is he gonna be happy. Only the world knows. And what ever happened Pam is gonna respect it. And what ever happens will be final.