table for two

A 'table or two' means you asked someone out. And they obviously said yes. Or it's just taking your mother or father out. But for now it was fergal getting ready.

Fergal was getting ready to meet up with Pam. And maybe talk to h about how he feels. But that was advrege. He wanted to know,Pam even better. And maybe find out that they have some simalartys. And maybe just maybe fergal might have that courage. To ask Pam the question. But fergal was now dressing up for 'the date' fergal like to call it. He knew Pam needed some space,from what happened with Aaron. Fergal wanted her to also now,that he got her back. And there was nothing gonna change that. And now since fergal was all dressed. He went to his car and fasten his seatbelt. And turned on the endgen. And left to go get Pam.

  Pam was now freaking out. She was really,really Nervas. What if he was gonna tell her that he got a another girlfriend? What if he's gonna convince her maybe they shouldn't be friend's at all? It was just those unknown situation. That maybe be true,as soon as Pam sal headlights coming from outside. She imedetly went outside. And hugged him. Fergal sal how Nervas she was,she should never give a hug without saying hi. Or even... Anything "hey pammy you okay?" Fergal new he was in for a long ride,not did he mind,as he opened the door for Pam. Pam...Well was shaking she was pretty Nervas,and scared if he would notice.
But she imedetly. Smiled letting him now she was okay. As Finn holder her hand for the rest of the ride.

As the got to the fancy restaurant. Fergal imedetly got out,and opens the door for Pam. Showing he really cared and telling her,she can Tell him anything. And we'll Pam was pretty pleased she was also happy to know. That someone did really care. And she loves it. As they got in the restaurant. For to there table. And ordered fergal had to ask "hey Pam so what on your mind?" He was now going slow and not rushing into anything serious. And Pam loves that about him "well...Nothing really, I'm just Nervas. And still kinda heart broken. But I think I'm gonna be okay with out Aaron" Pam needed to tell him everything,and she was glad she had a friend like that. Exspeally rare to find. And she was glad she found one. And as there meal came and left. Now it was time for fergal to ask her something that's been in his mind.
"Hey Pam I need to ask you something." Fergal started off slow and easy before rushing he knew she was gonna have a reaction,and not he was scared he didn't want her to Disturbed nor there friendship to end. And it's always hard to make these kind of choses. And making sure everything in your Friend ship was okay. And not ruend. "Well fergal, I'm all ears." Pam was now showing she had all of her atantion to him. And she was fully focussed,but got her wondering. What was he going to ask? Pam couldn't get that out of her mind I mean who would start a question with 'hey can u tell you something​?' it was obvious. He eather was gonna tell her that he moved on. Or he found another girlfriend. Is now despreate to know. As fergal looked right at her eyes "We'll Pam this kinda has been in my mind,I've been wanting to ask you,will you go out with me" fergal asked with hope