Prologue

Years 2007-2017

The decade everything changed. 

This time period is considered as the most bloody decade. 

Until 2017 there existed two Kingdoms on this earth. 

The Kingdom of Humans 

And 

The B.T.S. Kingdom. 

I think it's obvious that in the first Kingdom lived only humans with no power but their wit, whatsoever. 

Now, the second Kingdom, B.T.S., is different. 

The subjects of that Kingdom, ARMY's, all have supernatural powers. Some can read minds, some can manipulate elements, others can shapeshift and so on. 

However, now, a hundred years later, 2117, only the Kingdom of Humans continues to exist, now named Kingdom of Peace. 

Let me explain to you briefly what happened.

Queen Y/N the First was ruling at the time. She was cold and vicious, seeking for revenge and more power. So on the year of 2007 she sent out an army to attack the B.T.S. Kingdom. 

Of course, the humans stood no chance against the army of the supernatural kingdom. Yet again, Queen Y/N the First would not back off. She kept on sending and sending her men out to the field in attempt to extinguish the supernaturals. 

Now, you'll wonder how did that cruel woman succeed? 

Well, one eventful day on year 2015, one of the best scientists, that worked under the Queen, finally made the discovery she so badly needed. 

A liquid that can kill any supernatural being. This liquid, if it comes in contact with a supernatural victim's skin it starts simply by giving black scars to the skin, then these scars start burning and the next you know the victim has erupted in a mushroom of black smoke. 

Now, using this liquid, the Queen managed to defeat the B.T.S. Kingdom and take control of their territories. 

She lied to the people, telling them that the ARMYs where first to attack and that their kingdom only attacked in defense and everyone believed her, of course. 

Today, after a hundred years, everyone believes that the supernaturals have been extinguished. 

However that is not true. 

Some of the subjects along with the Royal Family managed to hide out in some forests; Forests that the humans would not dare to enter because they are known to be very dangerous for them. 

They built a small village there and they've been trying to grow their population, enough to be able to take back their Kingdom. 

And in this small village, Prince Park Jimin grew up. 

He is the grandson of the Man who fought against Queen Y/N the First. 

Unfortunately, he never got the chance to 'live like a prince', he also has no kingdom to rule over once he becomes King. His small number of people have suffered a lot and are still suffering. 

And all that because of that Queen. 

He grew up hearing stories from his Grandparents, horrible stories saying that humans took their poor subjects and tortured them to give away a certain secret. 

As a kid, he didn't have strong negative feelings towards the humans, however when he went out for the first time to the City of the other kingdom and saw how badly humans mouthed about his kind and how cruel they treated even each other, then he truly started to feel the disgust. 

They all are the same in the end, 

He thinks whenever he manages to sneak to the Kingdom Of Peace to get food and also observe the human nature. 

He feels suffocation whenever he visits that place, wherever he looks he sees fake facades. 

They are only nice to their own kind, and even then the can easily betray. 

Disgusting. 

He has now become sick of the disgrace his own kind is suffering and he wants to seek revenge. He wants to wound the Kingdom of Peace like Queen Y/N the First did to his. 

And he will start off with assassinating the Royal Family, which includes; The King and Queen with their two children; Princess Y/N the Second and  Prince Jungkook. 

His father is strictly denying of letting his son go on such mission, but the circumstances leave no room. 

And so, Jimin will soon begin his quest at attempting on taking revenge and gaining his kingdom back, thinking he is strong enough to endure all that. 

By now he has encountered too many people to know how to act around them, without giving any hints about his identity. 

However, he hasn't met someone like Princess Y/N and she going to be the wall of reality he crashes on, because she will prove to him that not everyone thinks the same.