Chapter 7- New Moves

"What Prince of Europe?" Hoseok asks the moment Y/N is out of sight.

"Prince KiHyun," Jungkook responds.

"Have you met him?" Hoseok asks.

"When I was five," Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "I don't remember much, but I've been told he is going to he a great king."

"I see," Hoseok nods his head, "Y/N doesn't look very optimistic to have him here."

"If I were her I wouldn't be either," Jungkook responds, "Come on let's go now, there's lots of things to see."

And so the three continue the small tour around the castle.

A few days pass, Jimin has begun training with Hoseok and Jungkook. Unfortunately, the princess was not able to join them. The Queen found it appropriate to stuff her daughter's schedule with so many things, she has no time for it. From dance lessons to choosing the menu for the ball that will take place in two days from now.

"It is a Queen's duty to do all of this, Y/N," the Queen tells her daughter as they walk out of Y/N's room where the last try out of the princess' dress took place.

Her mother finally convinced her to attend the ball. Or more like, blackmailed her.

"You are the Queen, you do it...," Y/N mutters under her breath, barely audible for the Queen to hear.

"Did you say anything, love?" the Queen asks, truly not having heard the words her daughter uttered.

"Uh," she hesitates at first, "Nothing important, mother, just that I feel a bit out of shape."

"Don't hesitate, a future Queen cannot hesitate in anything she does," her mother corrects her, giving her a strict look.

"Yes, mother," the daughter responds.

"As for your training, I suppose you can have a few hours off," her mother states receiving all of Y/N's attention, "You don't have to join me for the final check of the decorations."

"Really?" her eyes grow wide at the unexpected turn of events.

"Yes," her mother responds.

"Thank you, mother," the Princes says with a small smile. She desperately wants to hug her mother, right now, however she know she'll get scolded for 'bad behavior', therefore she avoids it and gives her mother what she wants.

"You can go," her mother says and turns her back, leaving to continue her duties for the day.

Y/N rushes inside her room, startles the maids and the designer of her dress who were still in there, she hastily changes her clothes into sweat pants and a baggy shirt, wears her training shoes and then runs with all her energy to the training room.

"I'm here!" she barges in the room, startling the three boys who have just started stretching.

"Sorry, I was late," she walks closer to them and starts doing her starches.

"I was told you'd train with us only after the ball," Hoseok points out with a look of confusion on his face, "What are you doing here? Did you do something?"

"I just did what she asked me to," Y/N shrugs, "I guess she was just feeling kind today."

"I see," Hoseok nods, "Okay then, stretch a bit and we'll start with the basics."

After all of them stretch in comfortable silence and have the siblings do a few exercises alone, with the supervision of Jimin and Hoseok it is finally time for combat.

"You should combat each other first, you're free to use any technique you know," Hoseok says referring to Jungkook and Y/N.

"Okay," Y/N mumbles, being used to having combats with her brother.