Chapter 6- The Queen

"I'm just contemplating whether it is worth it trying to change your opinion or not," Y/N says giving a thoughtful look.

"Don't worry, I'll be staying for quite a while you have time to make up your mind," Jimin low-key brushes her off with a half smile and Y/N nods in comprehension.

"Okay," Y/N sighs and she leans back to the seat placing her earphones in her ears and soon her favorite song starts playing.

"Is she all right?" HoSeok asks wondering why Y/N isn't in her usual cheery and happy self.

"Yeah, she just got a message from mom this morning and she's not happy about it," Jungkook explains awkwardly rubbing his hands.

"I see," HoSeok hums and silence falls, until Jimin finds a way to spark up a conversation between himself and the two other males in the car.

And so the rest of the long road goes, the men are chatting cracking a few jokes and Y/N remains silent, blocking the outside world as she uses music as her wall while being drowned in her own mind.

"We're here?" Y/N asks as she feels the car stopping and she notices that the car has stopped at a familiar parking lot;

The castle's.

"We've been on the road for seven hours, Y/N," Jungkook comments as he awaits for Jimin to exit the car so he can get out too.

"Great," Y/N sighs with sarcasm in her voice as she opens the door and gets out, "I don't want to go in there," she growls while looking at the ceiling of the underground parking lot that rests below the castle.

"Why?" Jimin asks as he stands beside her.

"Stupid princess duties for the centennial celebration ball," Y/N growls not sparing a moment to look at Jimin who seems to utterly confused.

Celebrating hundred years of what?

Oh.

Right.

The war.

He thinks as a wave of disappointment and anger rushes through him however he makes sure to keep his facade still.

"A hundred years after we won that war, how amazing," Jimin gushes with a sigh an obvious smile on his face,

"Are there going to be representations of fight scenes between our army and theirs?" he pushes forward, expecting to see a satisfying- for him- reaction from her however all he gets is a pissed;

"Oh please," from her before she starts walking heading for the elevator leaving him behind.

I'm going to break you Princess Y/N, I won't kill you until you say you are glad that your horrible grandmother begun this war.

Jimin heaves an angry sigh as he looks at her back with an evil stare.