Chapter 13

" Why  doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? ".  

" I don't know go ask an Athena kid ".

" I would but then I would have to get up and leave you ". He said with a cheeky smile. I blushed a deep red before he kissed me on the cheek making me blush even harder. This boy was going to be the end of me. We had been currently sitting under a tree for an hour just talking and stealing a few kisses in between. Ever since we kissed yesterday it was like we couldn't keep our lips off each other, not that I complained.

"Do fish get thirsty?"

" I don't know Travis, why don't you ask you Percy? ".He lifted his head from my lap and looked at me. 

" Don't you remember? He's been missing for like six months now ".

" Oh yeah, well maybe you should ask when he comes back. Hey aren't those new campers Piper, Leo, and Jason looking for him right now? ".

" No, they're going to save Hera, but if you just ask me I've heard she's better off not being saved".

" Don't say that! ". I slapped his arm. " She can probably still here you" 

" yeah, yeah, whatever ".

"Katie?"

"Travis, if your going to ask me one more stupid question, I'm not going to answer ". 

" No no . This time its serious, I mean it." He looked up at me as if he was waiting for my permission.

 " Go on, shoot ".

" Umm, okay. " He started getting fidgety and nervous. Great, now I was getting nervous.

"I was wondering, when this whole bet thing is over, would you actually, you know, want to try to actually date?" He turned beet red looking anywhere but me and started playing with his hands. It felt good to know that this time I was making him blush, usually it was the opposite way around. At the same time I was shocked, who new Travis actually liked me? That thought made me all giddy inside.

"Who new that Travis Stoll would want to date me? I think I should put this in a gossip magazine!" I was teasing with him but he rolled his eyes and covered his face groaning. I think the ego boost was getting to my head.

" Kaaaattiie " He said groaning out my name. With his face still covering his hands, he said in a muffled voice, "Just answer the question so I can know wether to jump off a bridge or not"

" Hmmm" I started stroking my imaginary bead before looking at him. " Yes, I will be your not fake pretend girlfriend ".

He uncovered his face from his hands and the goofiest smile on his face.

"Really?".  I nodded my head to show him I wasn't joking. " Good ".  He leaned up and gave me a long and sweet kiss, I was disappointed when he pulled away. We laid in silence for a couple of minutes before he ruined the moment and interrupted with his god awful question, "So Katie about fish getting thirsty".

____________________________FEW WEEKS LATER_________________________________

Travis P.O.V.

Dating Katie for the past few weeks was the best. I really liked her, a lot more than I thought. Did I love her? eh, I don't know what love is. Maybe I did. 

I was walking towards the beach to meet Katie, when a pair of hands grabbed me from the edge of the forest and pulled me in. I was instantly turned around when a pair of lips met mine.

1st. They weren't mine.

2nd. And second, I was seriously hoping it was not a guy.

I pushed the person away and saw it was Drew, and the person who was holding back her hands were Terra. Her eyes seemed kind of glazed over and she seemed to be fighting something.