Chapter 14

KATIE'S P.O.V

It had been about a week and a half since I broken up with Travis, and I hated it. Every time I saw him around camp I would just think of all the memories that had happen between us. Then I would get on a rage and go beat up some training dummy, I think we were running out of some. All I would think of almost everyday was, how could I have been so stupid. How did I not see that this had been happening? The worst part was that I had liked him, and then he and Drew just went and ruined it. Could the fates be ever nice to me? Why couldn't I have one good relationship? Let me just say the rest weren't so great.

He kept trying to apologize before got I fed up with him and slapped him, which resulted in me running and sobbing in my room for about the whole day. I think he got the message, he hasn't talked to me since,  it was about three weeks ago. I missed him, I really did. The worst part was, I think I may have even loved him.

TRAVIS'S P.O.V.

I hated Drew, with a passion. I liked Katie. Actually wrong. I loved her. She was funny, gorgeous, sweet, kind, caring, the type of annoying you always wanted to be around, I could go on forever. I tried to apologize but she wouldn't take me back. She slapped me and I got the hint. She wasn't taking me back. As for Terra, she remembered what happened and tried to apologize to me. I accepted her apology, I didn't at first but then I realized she was under a spell, she couldn't help that Drew had chose her without knowing. She told me how she tried apologizing to Katie and tried to tell her what had happened, but she wouldn't let her. I missed her, I just wish she new that.

 I was on my way to archery practice with my cabin, when some Nike kid came bounding up to me.

" Hey man, you got a letter from someone ". He shoved it in my hand, and ran off before I could ask what it was. I opened up the letter to see it was an invitation. I quickly read threw it to see it was Katie's dad and her step-mom getting married. I smiled to myself as I read the last line. It was directed towards me. 

P.S. We were hoping if you could be one our groomsmen, the other one ended up having to go on a once in a life time trip to move to Hawaii. Also it was Katie's partner, so you would be paired up with someone you know. Write us back if it's a yes, we will send you the information if you accept. 

  Love Laura.

As I finished reading it, a plan started forming in my mind. I knew it was going to work because the only time I form a good plan is when I'm going to prank someone. I ran back to my cabin, grabbed a piece of paper, wrote down my reply and sent it to Argus to take it to their house since he was going to the post office anyway, he wrote down something about getting a new pair of shoes.

I went back to Archery practice with the Apollo cabin when Connor came over.

" Hey man, where you been? You've missed like half of practice ".

 I looked off toward the lake and back at Connor trying to seem dramatic before saying, " Connor, I'm going to get Katie Gardner back even if I die trying."

" Dude, calm down, this isn't the Hunger Games ".

My hand immediately flew to my face. Did he not know anything at all? " Omg Connor, you were supposed to say something cool and look out at the lake to make it seem cool, get on my level man ".

" Sometimes I think I'm the only sane one around you ".

" Whatever, lets ditch and go prank the Apollo cabin."

" Classic shaving cream prank? ".

Conner put a hand over his heart and said "You know me so well ".

" Let's do this ".

I may have been acting dramatic with Connor but I meant every word, I was going to get back Katie.

Hello. Just realized I haven't updated in like a month sorry. I tried to but life was going on around me:/ Also if I start writing a chapter right after another then I get brain fart and I cant think of anything and the story would basically be like this..

Katie: so... whats up

Travis: I have to tell you something, something important (Looks off towards the distance dramatically)

Katie: ( Clings to him desperately ) What what is it??!?!

Travis: I'm.. I'm... GAY

Just kidding it would be better than that. By the way I have nothing against gay people. Gay people rock! Anyway Im just implying that it wouldn't make any sense... like twilight... jk I love twilight. GO TAYLOR LAUTNER. OK I'm getting off topic, anyway thank you for reading I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

So read,share, comment, go loco crazy and don't forget to vote! Bye!:)

PS Sorry or it being so short, next will be longer tho:) I swear on the river styx and I made an Unbreakable oath:)