Chapter 1

Banging on the door for what felt like the millionth time you shouted at your parents or as you called the King and Queen they meant nothing to you and you thought it was fair since you meant nothing to them. You and star would talk sometime's but not much mainly because of the age difference. (A/N~if you don't want an age difference then there doesn't have to be one just pretend or something.)
"Let me out! I am at the age where I am old enough to be out on my own!"
*Click!* you heard the door unlock and backed away the King walked in with a tray of food looking very unhappy to see you.
"Why won't you let me out?!? I won't tell anyone that I'm your daughter!."
*sighs* "follow me."
"Why?"
You asked very confused.
"Because your getting a new room."
Eye's widening you said.
"Really?! Do I get a window in this one?."
"Yes."
*perfect! Now I finally have a chance of escaping!.*
You thought.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Time skip-Night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You had your stuff packed and You was ready to leave this place.
*knock* *knock* *knock*
*Ugh! What do they want!.*
"Come in!." You shouted.
The door unlocked as it opened You could hear people screaming.
People yelling and telling each other to get out of here as fast as they could.
My back was turned towards the person at the door.
"Hey what's going on down there?."
You heard the person walking closer to you.
"Um hello! I said what's going on down there?."
Before you could turn around and see who the person was they put a white cloth over your face. You tried not to breathe but eventually you had to and fell unconscious.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
You slowly was regaining consciousness your head hurt and your throat felt dry,you were also very cold.
Slowly opening your eye's you stood up and looked around feeling a bit dizzy.
You saw that you were in a glass box walking up to the glass you put a hand on it. "Good your awake."
You quickly turned around a little startled when you saw some really tall lizard guy who was actually...kinda hot...and curious to how he had gotten in there with you.
*there must be some kind of door in here...* you thought.
"Who are you? What do you want with me?!?."
You asked angrily.
"Your the princess right?."
"One of them...yes...how did you know that?..."
"I know a lot of things princess. Does your head hurt?."
Remembering you has a headache you groaned and said
"Yes! Do you have any Medicine?."
"I do...follow me."
The lizard guy or as you just now nicknamed Alligator guy. (A/N~if you don't like that I'm sorry but I thought it was funny XD )
He grabbed a bottle of what looked like pill's? And took a couple out handing  them to you along with a glass of water.
"Why am I here? And you still haven't answered my other question who are you?."
"I am Toffee and the reason I brought you here princess is because you and I both have one thing in common."
Curious you asked. "And what exactly is that?."
"We both hate the King and Queen."
Taking a sip of water and swallowing the pill's you asked.
"What do you have planned toffee?."
"I need your help in taking over the kingdom. I want to rule make all the people of Muni pay and do as I say...but I need your help your the princess you know everything about the castle and no one would suspect you a princess."
"What's in it for me?."
Toffee thought for a moment before saying. "You get to rule by my side...be my queen."
Holding your hand out toffee shook it.
"Deal!." You said smiling evilly.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Heyyyy so there will be romance in the next couple chapter's.
Hope y'all liked it! :)