Chapter 5

Here it is!!!! The make out! Hope ya'll like it!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wrapped your arm's around toffee's neck and his hands were around your waist. Toffee started waking forwards and you kept taking steps backwards until you hit a wall.
Just when you thought the kiss couldn't get better toffee leaned in more deepening the kiss.
Your lips were moving with his in perfect sync.
He tried to slip his tongue Into your Mouth
But you denied any entrance he growled and pushed you harder into the wall he tried again and accidentally bit your Lip in the process making it bleed a little from his razor sharp teeth he pulled away with a worried look on his face.
"I'm sorry i didn't mean to do that...are you okay?."
Wiping the blood away with your shirt's sleeve you said.
"Yeah."
And pulled toffee back in for a kiss.
You completely forgot about how he tried to slip his tongue Into your Mouth and were caught completely off guard toffee smirked seeing that you were distracted and slid his long lizard tongue
In. *gasps*
Your eyes went wide from surprise.
You and toffee fought for dominance....he won....
His hands slowly went down to your Butt *gasps* again.
"Jump."
He said so you did you jumped and wrapped your legs around him.
Before the make out could get to serious 2 monsters walked into the room 1 ran through the castle screaming that they needed to bleach their eyes to erase what they just saw...and the other one just slowly walked out of the room saying sorry for disrupting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this was my first time writing a chapter like this so what did you guys think?....was it good?