Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the castle-King,Queen and Star talking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Have you found her yet Star?."
The queen asked worried but not for the reason your thinking.
"Ugh! No! I can't find her anyyywheeeerree!...."
"This is not good we need to find her!."
"Why she said she wouldn't tell anybody that she's princess."
Both the Queen and the King asked Star at the same time.
"How do you know that?."
Star laughed nervously and said.
"Um...I don't...it was just a good guess?."
(A/N~in case your confused remember that spell star did where she could see thing's she wasn't supposed to?.)
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Your Pov~
~~~~~~~~~~~
"So what's the plan Toffee?. You don't expect me to just walk into the castle right? Because if I set foot in there and the royal pain's saw me I'd be locked up in a room again."
"What did you do anyways?."
*Gasp's* "I'm surprised toffee I thought you knew everything about me!."
He gave you an annoyed look and said.
"I never said I knew everything princess."
"I have a name ya know!."
"I know...your name is (y/n)."
"Well if you know my name then why do you call me princess?."
"Because I want to."
"Well what are you gonna call me when I become queen?."
"I don't know yet...we're getting sidetracked (y/n) we need to think of a plan."
"right...well we've got all day to think of a plan...why don't we go do something fun?."
"What did you have in mind?."
You grabbed Toffee's dimensional scissor's (A/N~just go with it lol)
And opened a portal to another dimension grabbing Toffee's hand you walked through the portal.
When you reached the other side Toffee looked at you confused asking.
"Princess why'd you take me to earth?."
Smiling you looked around still holding Toffee's hand and said.
"I've heard Star talk about this place she said it was amazing!. Here people don't tell you what to do except for these weird guy's in some blue uniform and you have all kind's of store's and-
"Your really excited about this huh?. Why?."
Walking into a store you saw a bunch of colorful candy.
Grabbing a handful of different candies you started eating them piece by piece.
"Because *Crunch* on Muni I don't get to do thing's like this...I don't get to be free...I'm alway's *Crunch* cooped up in those stupid room's they give me!." *Crunch*
"Hey you gotta pay for those!."
You heard someone say turning away from the candy you saw a guy who you guessed was the owner of the store running toward's you.
"Crap! Toffee we gotta get out of here!."
"Um...princess your still holding my hand...why?."
Blushing you snatched your hand away looking at the ground.
"O-oh sorry toffee..."
"If you don't come and pay for this right now I'm calling the cop's!."
"What are cop's? Ah never mind run!."
Toffee was moving soooo slow so you grabbed his hand again and started running. You and Toffee ran into some place that smelt really good looking around you saw a bunch of people sitting in chair's there hair was all kind's of different color's.
"wowwww."
A lady walked up to you she had brown hair and blue eye's she was holding a book thing that was full of paper's. (A binder). "Hi are you here for a hair appt.?"
"Uhhh...sure?..."
"Follow me you got lucky today someone cancelled."
She told you to sit as asked what you wanted to do with your hair you were super confused but said your (f/c).
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Time skip~cuz that was boring lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh my gosh look at my hair! This is so cool!. I didn't know you could do this!."
You walked out of the store with (f/c) hair and tripped on a rock but toffee caught you before you could fall.
You were like really close to toffee your body was pressed against his. So close you couldn't move.
You got this weird feeling. It felt like you were going to explode with butterflies. *blushes* "um...t-thank's Toffee."
<><>><><><><><><><><><><
Toffee's Pov~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While (y/n) was sitting there getting her hair done I watched as the lady put some weird colored stuff in (y/n's) hair.
I kept glancing at the clock they had in there it took over an hour to do whatever they was doing to (y/n's) hair.
When they was done she walked up to me and I was surprised to see that her hair wasn't (h/c) anymore it was another color.
It was really pretty it suited her "more than the other color did. She looked good either way though.
She jumped up and down saying
"Oh my gosh look at my hair!. This is so cool!. I didn't know you could do this!."
She walked...well kinda skipped outside and tripped on a rock.
I caught her before she could fall
I didn't notice how close we was until I saw her blush. I got this weird feeling
A feeling I've never had.
*what is happening to me?."
I thought: