Chapter 7 (Part 1)

So the royals were having ball and you and toffee were going on your date there because of two reasons.
1.-you were going to crash it.
2.-it seemed kinda fun.
Now how is a monster and a missing princess supposed to blend in with the crowd? Well there's going to be a couple other monsters there.
Surprised that moon's allowing monsters in her kingdom?
Well the only reason they can is because they are royalty to and there friends with moon. Or well should be soon thief going to sign some treaty or something.
You didn't exactly know but you didn't care most likely she's just imprison them at some point anyways.
But back to the date.
You wore a mask whether or not other people would wear one...you didn't know. Toffee wore one to.
You walked into the castle guards looked at you and toffee but said nothing. You walked passed them feeling super nervous but you weren't going to let them see that.
You put on a straight face/poker face.
Toffee grabbed your hand and intwined it with his. Smiling at you he looked around at all the people talking and laughing his eyes widened.
"Toffee what's wrong?."
You asked worriedly.
He just kept staring it was like he was frozen when you saw what he was looking at you anger boiled up inside of you. It was queen moon. She hadn't you two luckily. You tugged on toffee's arm and he looked at you then back to her music played and people started to dance. Walking in the opposite direction he said.
"If we're gonna crash this party we need to stay away from her."
"But no one knows it's us toffee. The guards let us in! And they saw your tail!."
"Moon will know. Let's just stay over here for here"
Toffee said. You and him were now standing next to a window it was pretty crowded. Apparently the window was on of the most popular spots.
You kept glaring at Moon your mom.
Toffee seemed to notice your anger.
He walked off you didn't even notice though you were to busy glaring when he came back he was holding a drink in one hand and a tray of snacks in the other. Looking over at him you laughed a little and asked.
"Toffee where did you get that? I thought only the servants and stuff were-
"I stole it."
"Haha what? How'd you do that?."
He tapped your shoulder with his tail you turned you head to look behind you but saw nothing.
When you turned back to toffee he was laughing.
"That's how."
"B-but h-how'd y-
He wrapped his tail around you pulling you closer smiling he leaned in real close to your face whispering.
"I used my tail."
"Ohhhhh okay that makes sense now."
"Haha."
Toffee kissed you real quick then dragged you towards the middle of the ball room.
Slow music started playing and you danced for what felt like forever.
When you were done everyone was staring at you two in shock and fascination.
"Uhh...."
You said panicking toffee looked worried. As you looked around the room you saw queen looking at you.
"Toffee."
You whispered.
"What do we do? If they found out its us we're screwed!."
"Don't worry."
He said.
"It'll be okay."
Clapping. They were clapping and cheering and whistling and asking for more saying that that was the best dancing they had ever seen.
"But we didn't do anything?...did we?."
Smiling toffee said.
"Well I did twirl you a few times."
Your eyes widened.
"Really? How did I not notice that?."
You face heated up and you were blushing.
You got so caught up in the moment and got so lost in toffee's eyes you forgot about what was happening around you what was happening in that dance....
You looked over to the queen and saw her clapping as well.
"Moon thinks we're good."
Toffee looked over at her and glared.
"She does....that means we're safe...for now."
Turning to you he smiled and asked.
"Would you like to start our plan now? Or wait and dance some more?."
Truth is you would've danced with him all night but you knew you that there were other things to do.
Smiling you said.
"Now please."