Chapter 3

You and toffee have been hanging out for about a week now and still haven't come up with a good plan on how to take over the kingdom and toffee was getting really frustrated.
You slowly walked up to him watching him crumble up yet another piece of paper that has step's to a plan on it.
Putting a hand on his shoulder you asked.
"Toffee are you okay?."
"I'm fine!." He snapped.
It hurt when he did that but you pretended like it didn't bother you. You didn't know why that bothered you so much but it did. and putting a smile on your face you walked to the kitchen and made toffee a cup of tea.
In the middle of making tea you came to a realization all you had been thinking about for the past few day's was toffee. Ever since he caught you when you almost fell you've had this funny feeling when your around him.
You walked toward's him holding a cup of tea humming your (f/s).
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Toffee's Pov~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I listened to (y/n's) footstep's as she walked away I feel terrible I shouldn't have snapped like that it's...it's just not me usually I'm calm but I just don't know what's wrong with me today.
I should apologize. I hear (y/n) coming back humming some song I turn around and look at her. "I'm sorry."
She seemed kinda startled by that.
"W-what?."
"I said I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you."
Handing the tea to me I took a sip.
"O-oh...okay apology accepted."
She smiled.
Looking back at my...useless idea's I looked at (y/n) and asked.
"Do you wanna do something fun later?."
"Sure like what?."
"You'll see."
*i have no idea what I'm going to do....* I thought.