1. Reunion

Maggie and Kelly looked around the hall where they had so many memories of their graduating prom 20 years before. It was the first time either of the two life long friends had been back.

Ten years ago they had been too busy with work, that had taken Maggie to London and Kelly across the country. Five years ago they were both raising young children.

Within the last two years both women had divorced their husbands and moved back home. There was a certain amount of insecurity, but a combination of both of them becoming fitness fanatics and desiring to show off their new hot bods AND the nostalgia of old memories, had persuaded them to attend. After all, apart from their marriages, they were both successful. Maggie was a high paid corporate attorney and Kelly had her shop.

After checking out and commenting on everybody who was bald, fat, tired looking etc, they had started to mingle and look up some old flames, agreeing to rendezvous at the bar.

Maggie came over, excitement in her eyes and grabbed Kelly's arm. 'Ohmigod, you'll never guess who I've just seen and he is looking so good. SO good.'

'Who?'

'Trump Donaldson!' declared Maggie excitedly. 'I used to crush on him sooo bad, but a jock like him would never have given geeky Margaret a look.'

Kelly frowned. 'Oh. That guy.' She sounded not just unimpressed but was now scowling.

'What ... why? Don't tell me you're still sore about Mikey P's party Senior Year.'

'Mags! He tried to feel up my boob.'

'He was drunk. And an 18 year old jock.'

'He told everyone he wanted to grab my pussy!'

'Oh come on, that was decades ago. You can't hold that against the guy.'

Kelly folded her arms. 'I do. Remember how mean he was to the Mexican and Asian kids.'

'No.'

'He told Julie Hernandez she was so ugly he would build a wall round her house and make her pay for it.'

'Now you're just being ridiculous. That was high school nonsense. I hear he took his dad's brewery business and made a real success of it - brought lots of jobs to the town.'

'You ... you're going to sleep with him aren't you! Maggie, don't do it!'

Maggie shook her off and stalked away angrily as her friend shouted. 'And that blonde rug looks fake!'

*

As Maggie sped towards her target, she was full of fury. Trump was a cool guy but he had always been misunderstood. Kelly had taken against him because of a bit of high school locker room banter and that biased piece in the school paper when he had been Debate Captain. She had, had a few to drink and damn if Kelly thought she was fast, she was going to give Trump Donaldson the time of his life tonight!

By the bandstand, Trump, Mikey and Steve were checking out the talent. All were married except Steve who was bitterly divorced and a woman hater as well as just a hater. He had just tripped up Lashawn Jackson and pretended he was getting a plate from the buffet when this former classmate looked around.

'4,' declared Trump looking at a fat girl. 'She's yuge, but give it a try Steve.'

'Hey is that ... Margaret Simmons.'

'Where Mike? Ohhh ... she certainly turned into an 8. I would sex her soooo much.'

'She's coming over.'

Trump smoothed back his hair and palmed his ring. 'Quick Mike, back me up and look the other way. If she asks, my wife cheated on me and ... no, she died tragically in an accident ... a fire. I tried to save her because I am soooo brave. It was a tragedy.'

Maggie walked over and smiled. 'Hi Trump, I don't suppose you remember me.'

'Margaret, of course!' Trump took her hand and kissed her cheek. 'You look soooo pretty. You haven't aged a day.' In his mind Trump revised down to a 7.5 as he clocked some crinkles around her eyes. 

She smiled back. 'Please, it's Mags and I hope you don't think i'm being too forward, but ... can I get you a drink.'

As Mikey P and Steve gave thumbs up over her shoulders, Trump beamed at Maggie. 'Why yes, I always drink Donaldson Brew. It's got the best body and the best taste ... a bit like you.' I am soooo going to grab her by the pussy, Trump thought as Maggie blushed.

An hour later Trump Donaldson was leading a drunk Maggie to his car.'It's a porche,' he told her. 'The best car, because I drive so good and when we get back to my hotel - the Tower, I am going to make love to you so fantastically and give you soooo many orgasms.... I'm yuge ... down there,' he added, taking her hand and placing it on his lap.

Maggie was drunk and horny and couldn't believe she was finally going to have sex with Trump after all this time. Kelly and her negativity could go to hell.

The next day she either regretted or didn't regret her night of passion. The moral of the story is that there is no moral, just sometimes shit happens and jerks get laid.

Next up ... Forbidden Girlmance