9. My Little Pony

MY LITTLE PONY>DISCUSSION BOARDS AND FORUM> TOYS> LOOKING FOR:

Angela's Mom. Feb 1. 2017. 8.38 am: Hi everyone, I wonder if you could help me. My little girl Angela is mad about my little ponies and has been collecting them since she was three years old. She is now seven and it's her birthday in April. She has most of the newer ranges and some of the originals from her aunt, my sister. Angela has seen a picture of a white pony with wings and a blonde mane that she really wants - my sis thinks it was from the late 80's or 90's. Where could I find this? Thanks.

Sparkles2006. Feb 1. 2017. 8.51 am: Hi Angela's Mom! That sounds like something my grandma got me for my ninth a few years back. I'm not into the figures as much now as I like the cartoons and the computer games. Can you post the picture and I can ask around at school because some of my friends will know the name as they are like really into the toys still and mine doenst have a label.

Bronie51. Feb 1. 2017. 10.02 am: Pretty sure you're talking about a Pegasus Pony from Generation One. I could find some pix if you have trouble posting. I actually have one that I bought in 1993 but has honey col mane. Did you want honey or gold mane?

Angela's Mom. Feb 1. 2017. 13. 05 pm: Thanks! Sparkles2006, how do I post when its from old packaging!!?? Bronie51, I am awful at this - guess us old timers (39! Am ancient!!) aren't so good with pic stuff and I don't have a printer. Would appreciate help.

Bronie51. Feb 1. 2017. 13.07 pm: Hah! You're a spring chicken compared to me. Don't worry about the scanning. Uploading one I prepared earlier from my Facebook page. Is this the one you mean? (Pic Attachment Posted)

Angela's Mom. Feb 1. 2017. 15. 21 pm: That's the one!

PonyBabe194. Feb 1. 2017. 15.45 pm: Ohmigod that is like, so beautiful. Funny, with that golden mane and the way it's combed. it looks just like Donald Trump!

CaliWithHer2016. Feb 1. 2017. 18.09 pm: And you think it's beautiful? Drumpf isn't beautiful - he's rotten to the core. But I'll bet you like those Ken dolls that look like mustacheless Hitlers! #FightTilYourLastBreath.

MakeAmericaGreatAgain. Feb 1. 2017. 18.13 pm: Why dont go fuk yourselv liberal fuktard. Donal Trumps gon make A Merica great again. You lost. Get ova it. Problee an illeegal.

CaliWithHer2016. Feb 1. 2017. 18.23 pm: Sit on a dick redneck. Want me to leave the country? Why don't you and all your kind fuck off back to Nazi Germany. Maybe Putin will take you in, if you ask nicely. #traitor!

CasparTheRealUSA. Feb 1. 2017. 18.37 pm: You butthurt snowflake? Only traitors to these united states are libtard crooked hilary supporters like you. President Trump's going to turn things round.

Bronie51. Feb 1. 2017. 19.02 pm: guys, this is a site frequented by mostly moms and children. Your language and this discussion is totally inappropriate. WE ARE HERE TO DISCUSS MY LITTLE PONY. Show some respect.

CasparTheRealUSA. Feb 1. 19.08 pm: Then why you here? Seen your pic. Goddamn grown ass man on a site for kids, talking about toys. Damn peedofile is what you are. Probably voted Obummer and crooked hilary this time round.

Frank90. Feb 1. 2017. 19. 34 pm: Guy looks just like one a them child molesters Obamanation set free in his illeagal executip orders before @realdonaldtrump took over. Follow this link for the facts on the corrupt media news liars. #WakeUpAmerica (link to website called NothingButTheTruth.net)

SheilaGoldbloomNYC. Feb 1. 2017. 19.59 pm: You fascist racist mysoginistic kkk scumbags need to wakeup. We've got your fuhrer's number and he shall be resisted. The Orange Dick(tator) won't last long. The forces of progress are too powerful!