20. Stormy Weather

*** *** Weekend Write-In for 4th May 2018 *** ***

"color": In 500 words, tell what happens when the color changes

TRUE COLORS

2018 - The White House

'Vhat Donald, vhat!!?? You expect I am to keep holding your hand and not to show the emotion ven you disrespect me in front of whole vorld!'

'But Melania ...'

'Zere is no but Donald. You sleep vis whores and forget my birthing day.'

'Melania, I ...'

'No! No means no. Mine is ze one pussy you vill not to grab. Not anymore. I em sick of your cheats upon me.'

'But Melania, it's been over two years and I am YUGE right now!'

'Go find vun of your whores. Call Stormy and maybe you offer her more money.'

'The President never admitted that! He only repaid Michael Cohen for general monies outlaid for miscellaneous  legal expenses, never specified.'

'Mike! Vhat are you doing hiding behind curtains in private bedding rooms of White House!'

Mike Pence emerged. 'I can't tell you that Madame First Lady. National Security.'

'Vhatever!' Melania stormed off in a rage.

Trump turned to his VP. 'Mike, she still won't sleep with me. I may have to bang another porn star.'

Pence nodded sagely. 'We'll take better precautions this time Sir. Remember the GOP is behind you, whatever you do. We'll always have your back.'

Donald collapsed into a chair. 'Sometimes I don't know if it's worth it Mike.' He looked up. 'Maybe I should just let you take the top spot. You do most of the work anyway.'

Mike Pence shook his head. 'Thank you but no Sir. 2024 is soon enough for me.'

Donald nodded glumly. 'Alright then, I'll keep making America great again and refuting all the fake news against me.'

'I do have one suggestion Sir.'

Donald looked up.

'Maybe pay more attention to your wife. We can't have her slapping your hand away on camera and I feel she's this close ...'

Donald considered. 'I'll send her a YUGE diamond set and show her more respect and attention in the future. Thanks Mike.'

2019 - The White House

'Zis is last straw Donald! You are nice to me for exactly vun veek last year zen back you go to your old vays!'

'But Melania ...'

'Let me to finish Donald!'

'Yes Melania dear.'

'Good. Now ... vunce again you humiliate me in front of vorld!'

'But Melania ... uh ... I ... uh.'

Melania was looking at him, hands on hip. 'No, is good. You vant say excuse. Go to a head Donald. I will be much amused at vhat you are having to say.'

Donald stood up, red faced. 'You slapped my hand away in front of Kim! That was not cool Melania, not cool! I didn't forget your birthday this year!'

'Donald! You are not having see the point. You sleep viz another whore!'

'Only because you won't let me have snuggle time my love!'

'How daring you!!??'

'Uh besides ... it was fake news. The woman was lying - typical libtard shill, probably on Hilary's payroll!'

Melania's red hot rage turned to a calm cool fury. 'Alvays Hilary. Goodbye Donald - I go now to New York and with me, take Barron.'

Donald turned towards the curtains. 'Mike, stop her!!'

Pence emerged. 'I'm sorry Mr President, but you've gone too far this time. You crossed a line that even the staunchest Republican cannot stomach. We're hanging you out to dry.'

'What!!! But it was the 17th woman I've banged while ... uh allegedly ... banged. Uh ... fake news! You've stood by me for all the others, so why ...'

'You know why Mr President. Even Ben Carson agrees.'

Trump hung his head and wished the Divine Brown scandal had never happened!