19. Trumpworld

*** *** Weekend Write-In for 6th April 2018 *** ***

"full": In 500 plus words, tell what happens when it's full

FUEL FOR THOUGHT.

'...live here in the mall for CNN news. The scene here is extraordinary - first a pro Trump rally was interrupted by a 'Female and Equality March' led by Hilary Clinton, and now it seems that President Trump, hearing the ruckus from his office window has decided on an impromptu appearance!' 

'... for CNBC. A few minutes ago a dozen black limos pulled up near where Hilary was speaking and suddenly the area was swarming with secret service, holding back the crowds as Donald Trump himself dashed up the steps towards the podium ...'

'The President giving Killary a piece of his mind. He's called her a nasty woman, a waste of space and a failure. Now he's screaming at the top of his voice that she should 'go away.' She should 'Get Lost,' and ... well we can't say that on Fox news - we're bleeping it out folks but I think you get the gist!'

'...BBC foreign service, here in Washington DC as the extraordinary confrontation continues - Hilary Clinton is giving back as good as she's getting - I'm hearing her challenge the President to grab her by the ... ah...um... Wait, it looks like Bill Clinton just tried to hit President Trump in the face. Secret service agents are holding him back.'

***

'Ok, shut it down. We need to drain the fuel systems.'

Instantly the mall in Washington DC went quiet - thousands of people froze in place.

Five minutes later the technicians arrived and walked over to the frozen President, ex president and his wife.

The older technician pulled Trump's hair up and placed a screwdriver to his temple. 'Ok, I'm flipping the dome. Yeah ... the shit's reached the positronic brain.'

'Same for Hilary,' confirmed the second tech. Bill's at 60%.'

'Ok, get the gurney. Call the central communications hub and tell them we're bringing in Trump and Hilary to 'drain the swamp.''

'Will do ... T25A to hub. Shit levels reaching 99%. Our major players are full, so ... no as per protocol the park has been shut down. We'll drain back down to 20% crap and reset memories.'

The older tech sighed. 'They'll need a major erasure and wipe of the news networks.'

'What I don't understand is why the shit in the first place?' his partner mused.

The senior tech finished sealing Trump's brain pan and replaced the hair. 'When the parks were first built, the original designers found that a manure based interior fuel inside the hosts, was the best way to keep sustained power-ability. The political hosts especially thrived on it, but they began to exhibit increasingly bizarre behavior and we discovered that over time the pure shit breaks down into watery components, causing the fuel to rise from knee level until, if left unchecked it rises straight to the heads. Then they're literally full of shit.'

'That's crazy. Why let the shit levels rise above 80% before sending us in to bring them back to drain?'

'The problem is, there's one small department servicing all the parks. Just this morning the British zone went mad - they had to shut down all tourism in Westminster Sector and bring in the the Tony Blair, Teresa May and Jeremy Corbyn bots ... a damn shame, as the Corbyn was supposed to be more fuel efficient but turned out to be just as full of shit!'

'So Westminster and Washington at the same time!'

'Not just that but it looks like the Russian zone is developing issues as well. Anyway, control hub just messaged - they want us to bring in the Bushes and the Bernie Sanders for a check while we're here.'

'Ok. What about the Obama host?'

'No need. They decommissioned him a while back.'