Living with Yuno

Chapter two!! This all takes place after the school gets bombed and shiz so it starts around ep 8.

 ⊗-⊗-⊗-⊗-⊗-⊗-⊗-⊗

It's been 3 weeks since I moved in with Yuno and to be honest, I still felt uncomfortable especially after I accidentally ventured into a closed off room. The contents of that room scared me and it made me scared of Yuno.

 So far I've met her boyfriend Yuki who has really become my only friend but he hasn't visited for about two weeks now. I laid in bed staring up at the ceiling while I played with the necklace that used to be Ren's. It was a simple chain with a dog whistle hanging from it. The whistle was a precious object to him 'cause he loved dogs just that much. I laughed at the thought. Ren was the only thing good about that orphanage everything else sucked, including the nuns and the kids.

"(Y/n)!" Yuno busted through the door.

"Hey Yuno." I greeted sitting up.

"I got you some stuff." she smiled holding up some shopping bags.

"Oh. T-Thanks." I blushed at the gesture. 

"No problem!" She smiled dropping the bags gently on the floor.

"Hey, Yuno." I called nervously out before she left.

"Yes?" She turned to me.

"Is Yuki okay? I mean he hasn't come around for a while so I'm kinda worried." I mumbled shyly.

"Don't worry about him. He just has some problems at home." She explained.

"Oh." I nodded.

"You can see him for yourself tomorrow tho." 

"Really? Wait, where?" I stared at her.

"At school." She replied.

"Wait i'm entering school tomorrow?!" I exclaimed.

"Yep. So go to sleep early so you're well rested tomorrow, kay?" 

"Mmm kay." I nodded.

"Good night!" She left the room.

"Night!" I called back. 

'I should get my stuff ready for tomorrow' I thought to myself beginning to put away whatever I could. Once I finished I set up my clothes which included (f/c/shirt), (pants/shorts) and a (fav sweater) for tomorrow and set my alarm and finally... I knocked out.

.....

"Yuno wait up!" I yelled out as she turned the corner.

"(Y/n)!" Yuki exclaimed once he saw me.

"H-Hey Yuki." I breathed out trying to regain my breath.

"Couldn't you have warned me you were gonna run?" I looked up at Yuno.

"Sorry. I just haven't seen my love in such a long time." She smiled innocently.

"It's alright, just next time please warn me." I sighed.

"We should get going." Yuki adivised.

"Right." I nodded regaining my composure. We continued our walk I plugged in my headphones and left them to their privacy. The walk was going smoothly until Yuki suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked taking out a headphone.

"Oh, someones... Staring...?" He pointed to the street but no one was there.

"Who's staring?" Yuno piped in.

"Nevermind, I'm seeing things." Yuki shook his head.

"We'll walk home together. I'll wait for you two at the courtyard, okay?" Yuno instructed.

"Kay'." I nodded looking at Yuki who seemed a bit scared.

...

Once we entered the building Yuki and I split from Yuno and tried to get into our class unnoticed.  Sitting in random desks we made it safely.

"What the frack is your guys' deal, man. You think people aren't gonna notice two guys walk in on their tippy toes?" Some guy laughed.

"Do you know him, Yuki?" I turned to the male.

"Sort of..." He trailed.

"Long time no see, Yuki. How's the world treating ya? And who's this? Some sort of reverse Yuno?" The guy chuckled. I stared at Yuki who looked unnerved.

"Dude seriously isn't it a little soon to try to make your way into a new place? I mean you did get everyone at our last school blown up and killed!" The guy raised his voice.

"Guess everyone's entitled to reinvent themselves even little puss bags. Well good luck with that freak show! You have your work cut out for you as long as i'm around to remind the kids about the good old days! HAHAhAHAHAH--" The guy was cut off by a girl hitting him.

"Shut it!" The girl shocked Yuki causing him to fall.

"What was that for?! Mind your own damn business!" The guy held his head.

"Hehehe! Settle those hormones, Mr. Road rage. It's bad form to fight on the first day." The girl laughed smiling at Yuki and I.

"Oh, Hinata. Alway intervening on behalf of the underdog. Although in this case how are you supposed to know which of these two brutes that is." A purpled haired girl walked in.

"Knock it off Mao you're being rude." Hinata scolded.

"You're gonna be famous for that soft-spot one of these days." Mao smiled taking a picture.

"I told you to knock it off!" Hinata sighed turning to Yuki who was still on the floor.

"Ok, Emo kid on your feet." Hintata held out her hand. Yuki slowly got up but accidentally trip over his own feet and grabbed Hinata's pants pulling them down as he fell.

-click!- Mao's camera went off in the silence of the moment. Hinata turned a bright red as Yuki awkwardly smiled at her.

"Heh..." -Click!-

"QUIT SMILING AT ME LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE DELINQUENT!" Hinata yelled smacking down Yuki. -click!-

"I'll thank you all to take your seat, and at least emulate civil behavior." The teacher sighed as he walked in. 

"You okay?" I asked Yuki as I helped him get up.

"Yeah." He nodded sitting at one of the desks. I nodded and sat down on a nearby empty one.

"Alright, this is very important so pay attention. Walk home in groups." The teacher lectured as we read the paper that was passed out. Something about murders.

"Murders?" Yuki frowned.

"Don't you watch the news twerp? A bunch of people have been slaughtered in this neighborhood the past couple weeks." The guy from earlier explained.

"They say the victims died horribly. As if they'd been attacked by a werewolf! Not even their next of kin could identify the bodies they were so torn up and bloody! We're talking teeth marks, scratches, the whole bit!" Hinata whisper yelled.

"Teeth marks, huh? Wouldn't forensics have a field day with that?" I piped in.

"Hmmm. You've got a point." Hinata nodded.

"Yeah well I heard the police are withholding all kinds of detail about the case to keep the panic from breaking out, but then again I really ought to run that by Akise to see if there's any truth to it." Mao mumbled thoughtfully.

"Who's that?" Yuki and I synched.

"That guy... Take a look to the desk your sitting on sport." Hinata turned to me. 

"The assigned seat of the class' biggest head-case. It was vacant cause he's probably ditching to play private eye." She explained.

"O-Oh." I blushed at the fact that I was in someone else's seat.

"Hey, hey, boom! Ok bare with me this is an awesome idea if you hear it out." Hinata smiled.

 ⊗-⊗-⊗-⊗-⊗-⊗-⊗-⊗