Let's Go

☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻

When I jumped I immediately regretted my decision seeing that Akise and Kousaka were there elevated away from the dogs under.

'CRAP!' I panicked as I began to dig my heels to stop. Just before I reached the ground full of bloodthirsty dogs a hand grabbed mine. With a gasp I looked up to find Akise staring at me with a smirk.

"Better be careful next time." He began to lift me up towards him.

"There's a next time?" I retorted standing right next to him. Our bodies were pressed together and when I occasionally moved my hand would graze his.

"Yeah, great idea! Nothin' to it.... And they've got back up awesome." Kousaka breathed out in a nervous voice.

"Hey, if we make it out with our lives we'll have Yuki to thank for it unless of course he drops the ball." Akise smiled turning to me. 

"Y-Yeah." I agreed blushing at the proximity of his face. After a while the dogs ran away in the direction of the observatory.

"You think it all good now?" I pushed my self away from the rock to get a view of Kousaka.

"I-I guess so, man." He trembled.

"I'll go down first." Akise volunteered.

"Right." Kousaka and I nodded. Carefully Akise traveled down and finally reached ground. He walked around a bit before coming back to his starting point.

"It's all good!" He called out to us.

"Coming down!" I yelled as I turned and began to slide down the slope. It was smooth sailing till' I got to the bottom and began to stumble.

"Careful there." Akise grabbed me and set me up properly.

"Thanks." I stared at him with a blush.

"No problem." He winked setting a whole burst of red spread through my face.

"Let's go!" Kousaka yelled as he finally got down. We started to run towards the observatory in hopes that Yuki managed to stop Hinata. When we got there we found my sister holding a knife to Hinata's neck.

"Same applies to anyone who tries to shoulder in on my Yuki! All of you who have been trying to drive a wedge between us from the very beginning!" Yuno yelled threateningly.

"You understand, don't you my love? How i'm the only friend you'll ever need, right?" She continued.

"Enough. You have never  been my friend." Yuki stated plainly making Yuno cry.

"Don't say that!" She sobbed.

"Damn it let me finish. You're not my friend Yuno i'm sorry. Hinata, Akise, Y/n, Kousaka." Yuki turned to us.

"Yeah that's my name." Kousaka replied.

"I would like to introduce you all to someone very special. This is Yuno Gasai, my uh- girlfriend." Yuki hesitated.

"Yuki, you just called me your girlfriend didn't you?" Yuno gasped letting go of Hinata.

"Don't spoil the moment here i'm trying to be a gentleman and introduce you to the gang, I've waited long enough as it is." Yuki sighed.

"He's brilliant." Akise smirked making me nod in agreement.

"Wow, they already act like a married couple." Kousaka retorted.

"Huh... You've got way more guts in you than I would've thought, emo. Nothing like taking one for the team." Hinata smiled looking at a tomato red Yuno.

"Listen Yuno, July 28th, that's when we live happily ever after right? Try not to overthink it. Look at them all I ask is that you accept these people as my friends. You can start by apologizing to Mao. Come on you don't wanna be one of those girlfriends everybody hates, do you? Read me, yeah?" Yuki asked my sister who was breathing heavily and blushing.

"Yeah." Yuno smiled.

'Poor Yuki...' I thought to myself feeling pity for the poor guy. Hinata went up to Yuki and started talking to him asking why.

"The boy is right my dear. It wasn't your fault, I sent you on the wrong trail." An unfamiliar voice spoke through the Alpha dog.

"Yeah, but..." Hinata started but she was cut off by the voice once again.

"It's over Hinata." He continued. Meanwhile Akise, Yuno and I walked over to the injured Mao.

"Don't speak like that, please there's still a chance you can win that throne and reboot the family!" Hinata cried.

"Hahahaha! And why would I want to do that? Don't you know a bald-faced lie when you hear one girl?! I swear and inbreed beagle has more sense than you." He laughed.

"Dad..." Hinata whined.

"Don't! The most you'll ever get out of dear old dad is a negative example." Her dad continued.

"I've got an ambulance on the way." I informed the two.

"So, us one, collateral damage zero." Akise stated.

"Because my Yuki followed his instincts." Yuno Frowned.

"No question. I am a little surprised you came out of this unscathed tho. Anyone else's instincts probably would have led them to dispose of the loose cannon rather than try to appease it." Akise smirked as he looked over to Yuno who looked like she would murder him any second. In the background I heard a gunshot come from the dog's collar.

....

After it all we walked home together.

"Hey, Y/n wanna sleep over at my house? There's something I want to talk to you about." Akise suddenly turned to me. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Yuno glaring at him.

"Uh well I didn't prepare any necessities..." I trailed off.

"I'll let you borrow some of mine." He grabbed my wrist while looking into my eyes with a smirk.

"Yuno?" I turned to the female for permission.

"Sure go ahead." She shrugged almost sounding angry.

"Alright, I guess." I nodded turning to Akise.

"This is where we head off them." He pulled me away at his street.

"Finally." He smirked.

☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻~☻