Saving Yuki

OOf

☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽

"Anybody else here thinks this is totally surreal?" Kousaka frowned looking at his phone.

"You're gonna hoist me on your shoulders so I can get out through the vent."

"Whats a Kousaka kick?" Mao questioned

"I rock?" Akise raised an eyebrow.

"This is crazy." Kousaka cried.

"Well, its a better plan than mine was." Akise nodded.

"I say go for it!" Mao exclaimed.

 "what do we have to lose?" I added.

"Yeah!" We agreed. Getting to work Akise hoisted Kousaka on his shoulder while Mao and I helped keep him steady.

"Coming loose?" Akise asked sweating.

"Give me a second I'm not James Bond, " Kousaka grunted.

"I take that back I'm awesome." He added once he popped the vent open.

"Take this it's heavy." He handed the vent door to Mao.

"Gotcha." She nodded.

"Alright 007 recap find your way to the surveillance room Yunos bound to have Yuki there with her." Akise explained pushing the idiot through. After Kousaka left Akise lifted Mao onto his shoulder to help her out but the gas was taking an effect. Mao struggled to lift herself up.

"Nuh, uh, don't you dare pass out on me." Mao breathed as Akise let out a small cough.

"Don't you worry." He nodded.

"Kousaka better be rocking it." I struggled to breathe. We waited until we finally heard Kousaka through the speakers.

"Booh-yah! The doors unlocked you're welcome!" We were quick to run towards the open door where we took in large gasps of air.

"Agghh!" We heard the scream echo

"Did you hear Kousaka scream or am I just hallucinating?" Mao frowned.

"We should get moving." Akise stumbled and we followed along. Finally reaching the control room we found Hinata and Yuki helping Kousaka walk.

"Yuki you're alive!" Akise exclaimed.

"Hinata!" Mao cried. Smiling at us the trio took a step forward only to be stopped.

"Please don't!" Yuno walked out.

"What are you waiting for short round? come on let's get out of here.

"Right." Yuki nodded.

"Sweetpea, you cant just leave if we don't stick together what chance do we have of making it? I need you remember and it goes without saying you need me. Think of whats out there we're sitting ducks if we don't do this as a team. Yuki!" Yuno cried out.

"Tune her out." Hinata cut in.

"Hey, you were going to show me some stars mister don't think I've forgotten that!" Yuno cried desperately

"Screw you." Yuki growled.

~~~~~~~

After the whole ordeal Akise's friend gave us all a ride back home.

"Hey, talk to me Yuki How are you doing back there?"

"Fine." He replied curtly

"Yeah well, that's sure as hell not how I'm doing," Kousaka complained.

"Sorry.'' Yuki bowed his head.

"Stop it. There's no reason for you to apologize, she's a nut case and I hate to say it but you'll need to be prepared to see her again." Akise lectured.  As the drive continued a red car with three people in it honked at us while looking at Yuki

"What was that all about? Friends of yours?" I asked as Akise suddenly wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me towards him.

~~~~~~ 

Once we were dropped off I dropped the luggage in the living room and took a bath. Once I finished Akise took his turn while I took this time to cook us some food. Once we finished eating we sat on the couch in more silence.

"You really scared me back there," Akise spoke up turning to me.

"Huh?" I turned to him with a blush.

"Yeah, I was worried she hurt you." He began to move towards me, getting dangerously close.

"W-Well I'm f-fine now." I cursed myself for stuttering.

"You know... I think my feelings for Yuki were misplaced." Akise planted his arms beside my waist, trapping me with his body.

"A-Akise." My breaths became small pants.

"Call me Aru." He breathed before finally engulfing my lips with his. Greedily his lips attacked mine. The kiss became very heated within seconds which caused me to pull away before it went any further.

"Aru." I blushed an even deeper red.

"Yes?" He smirked.

"What does this mean?" I frowned softly.

"This means..." He pulled me up on top of him so that I was straddling him.

"You're mine." He pulled me into another passionate kiss.

"Okay..." I smiled against his lips.

☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽

I'm so lonely...