Afterschool

Finally Akise!!

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

After Hinata told us her plan we all agreed with it and waited for school to end. Once class finished we walked out together right next to the gate I saw Yuno wave at us cheerfully .

"Dont get any ideas about being the leader that's my job!" The guy poked Yuki and I with a stick.

"Heh..." We laughed nervously. On the way out we explained to Yuno what we were doing and dragged her along.

"I'm Kosaka by the way!" The obnoxious guy introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/n), Yuno's younger twin brother." I smiled.

"Hah! That's cool you guys are more like reverse twins tho!" Kosaka laughed.

"Reverse twins?" I tilted my head.

"Well, yeah! She has bubblegum pink hair and bubblegum pink eyes while you have more of a bubblegum blue going on!" Kosaka explained.

"You're right!" Yuki gasped staring at me and Yuno for comparison.

"Hm. I guess I never thought about it that way." I chuckled continuing walking to the park.

...

"Nice work sneaking us in, Mao." Hinata praised as we walked through the park where all the murders were held.

"It really wasn't as difficult as difficult as you'd think it be. A couple of bored looking police officers is all they had for a perimeter." Mao smiled.

"Awe Shit you can still see the blood!" Hinata exclaimed jogging over to a kids slide.

"Official chalk out lines and everything!" Mao beamed.

"That is F'ed up!" Kosaka laughed. I looked back and saw Yuno standing far from the scene.

"Hey, Amano come check this out!" Hinata called out. Immediately we started messing around going down slides and such going back to childhood days. Running to a vending machine we all got some random drink that was available. -click!- we laughed as Hinata spit hers out. Kosaka, Yuki, and I stopped laughing and finally took a sip.

"BlEughh!" I spit it out cringing at the taste.

"Hey! come on spaz! Not like we all got Leprosy!" Hinata called Yuno over.

"You should really try some of this juice i'm telling ya'." Mao offered making us laugh as we recalled the horrible taste. After that little 'bad juice' incident we continued to explore the park.

"We should go to the other side!" Hinata yelled taking off down a flight of stairs.

"Okay!" Yuki smiled.

"Mao, i'm heading out! Catch me if you can!" Hinata yelled.

"Be careful!" Mao advised.

"She's gonna be famous for that soft spot one day, such a character. She's a good judge of it herself I usually agree with her choices. As in this case." Mao smiled.

"Hehe." Yuki chuckled.

"Oh, and I should probably tell you this now but you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of being more than just her friend." She added.

"Oh, she has someone?" Yuki questioned.

"Maybe she does maybe she doesn't." Mao shrugged. I turned to see Kosaka barley holding himself together as he finally finished going up the stairs. After a bit of sightseeing we finally decided to catch up to Hinata who was hopefully not far ahead. The peaceful walk was interrupted by Yuki's phone making a strange noise. I looked up to see Yuki typing away at his phone quickly while Yuno scolded him for something, suddenly Yuki broke off running going towards the hill ahead.

"Are you gonna tell us why we're running or what?" Mao called out.

"Whatever this is man it better be damn good!" Kosaka threatened.

"Is that?" Yuki suddenly slowed down to a stop.

"Don't let it be..." Yuki gasped out as we stared at the bloody arm in front of us. Looking up a bit we saw Hinata's dead body lying on the ground. -clank!- The sound cut us off from our train of thought. It was a whole hoard of dogs... a pack actually.

"Hinata..." Yuki chocked out.

"This is a joke, right?" Mao gasped.

"Uh, um, okay I vote we run like hell just in case it's not." Kosaka advised.

"Yuki, (Y/n) come on!" Yuno pulled at us but we stood frozen staring at the body and the dogs in front of us.

"Need a hand?" A new voice piped up.

"Huh?" We turned to see a white haired boy strut towards us.

"Akise, how long have you been there?" Mao exclaimed.

"Longer than you to go by your panting." Akise shrugged.

"Let's not stand on ceremony just now, alright. You don't accept my help you're dead meat. Unless we fancy being doggy kibble the thing is to get out of here before sundown. Question is 'how?'." Akise explained before turning to Yuki.

"Don't take this wrong, but your shaking is adorable." He caressed Yuki's cheek causing him to fall to his knees.

"Don't you worry hot stuff I can be trusted. Name's Akise and i'm about to be your best friend." He smiled.

"Through crumbling?" Akise then asked offering Yuki his hand. He told him something else but it seemed private since it was an exchanged whisper.

"There are kind of more pressing things to worry about." Akise helped Yuki up as the dogs began to near us.

"There's an observation deck just up ahead we should make a break for it." Akise explained grabbing Yuki and dragging him towards the observatory.

"Watch it! He's not your dance partner!" Yuno growled.

"Now's not really the time for petty jealousy." Akise chuckled.

"Aghhh!" Yuki suddenly cried as we ran.

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠