Blocking Calls

Enjoy!

♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣

"Give me what I want and we're cool and don't try to play innocent, freak. I'm on to you." Hinata glared at Akise.

"Are you telling me Akise is a diary user?" Yuki gasped.

"Duh, no. You know what, I staged my own grizzly death so the pack of us could come out of this thing a little bit closer. Fact is his diary's a blind spot when it comes to the dearly departed." Hinata smirked.

"So this was all just a ploy to get the drop on Akise..." Yuki frowned.

"Sorry, pumpkin you were the perfect bait he's been on to you for weeks come on you can't blame a girl for stacking up her advantages. Don't be like that you barley know me bad enough you had to chuck a monkey wrench into my plan." Hinata sighed.

"Y-You used me." Yuki looked away with tears in his eyes.

"Fine. You want it? You can have it, but please just indulge me for a second." Akise threw up a ten yen coin and crossed his arms catching it with either one.

"Guess which hand." Akise smirked as he held his clenched hands out.

"So, I have my diary and you have Amano's. Which is good leveled playing field, I like that. I propose we wager our respective holdings in a friendly little gamble. If you're feeling lucky that is." Akise smirked opening his hand to reveal the coin.

"As if luck has anything to do with it, not when I can tell the frigging future. Really didn't think that through did you, Sherlock?" Hinata smirked looking at the phone.

"You think it will be as simple as all that? Your hardly the only one here for whom the future makes itself known." Akise smirked.

"Hinata, take him up on it he's only trying to psych you out cause he know's Amano's diary is better." Mao advised. Hinata took a quick look at the phone before turning to Akise.

"You're on! Bring it!" She challenged.

"First a warm up toss, would you be so kind as to do the honors." Akise threw the coin at her. She looked at the diary and studied a bit. Yuki looked at us and winked with his right a few times this caused a weird noise come from Yuno's diary.

"'Kay which hand's holding the glory?" Hinata held out her hands after doing the quick tossing process. Yuno went up to Akise and whispered which hand it was in. Akise turned to Yuno before smiling.

"Oh. It's no big deal my diary's a bit of a stickler for details." Akise smiled as he skimmed through his phone. After a while Akise finally spoke up.

"It's in your left. Read them and weep." He smirked. Hinata froze as a look of horror struck her face. She turned her hand to reveal the coin in her left just as Akise guessed.

"How the hell did you...?" Hinata gasped she looked down at the phone as if hoping it would give her an answer.

"Okie dokie, that will do for a prelim I believe. Let's play for keeps, eh?" Akise practically taunted.

"I don't get it. I mean isn't Amano's diary supposed to predict what's written in Akise's diary?" Mao questioned.

"Shut up!" Hinata growled. Once again the coin went up and Akise caught it.

"Where oh Where has my little coin gone?" He teased. Hinata looked at the phone before guessing.

"It's in your right." She stated making the weird noise emit from Yuki's phone along with Yuno's and her own. Akise opened his hands to reveal nothing.

"No points this round. Them's the breaks, Chickadee. Hand it over" Akise smirked.

"To hell with that! How about I hand over the kid instead?" Hinata suggested as Mao let him go.

"Got a problem with that? I agreed to your stupid game doesn't mean it's got to end after one round." She raised an eyebrow. Yuki ran towards Akise with a smile.

"Amazing! dude you're like a total boss! You can play as many rounds as she wants! I mean a diary that predicts predictions that's got to be the coolest thing I've ever heard of in my whole life! With a diary like that the girls don't even stand a chance!" Yuki praised.

"Moving on shall we? But we have to agree that if I win this makes it the final round, yes? No point drag-- Uh!" Akise began but was cut off by Yuno pulling him back and straddling him while holding a knife to his neck.

"Sorry for a the fuzz, but I forgot to ask you something important. Who are you? Which number?" Yuno interrogated.

"What? Yuno lay off he's trying to get my diary back!" Yuki frowned.

"Sorry my love, but you have to think long term to survive." She grabbed Akise's phone and opened it.

"Well just look at what we have here. There's not a single entry in this damn thing." Yuno explained.

"Huh? Excuse me." Hinata gasped.

"What's your game? You're not a diary user." Yuno threatened.

"Hah... Haha... Hahahahaha!" Akise laughed.

"He's been faking us out the whole time?" Hinata frowned as Akise laughed..

"Yeah I may have lied a little. Everyone was so adamant about me having a diary I just kida got caught up in the spirit of things you know and it was infectious." Akise chuckled.

'That was pretty clever...' I thought to myself.

"But you won the game twice in a row!" Yuki reasoned.

"Sheer luck my friend. Good news for us though it made Hinata doubt your diary long enough to turn the tide in our favor. That's what this was about, right? Why'd you have to go and spoil our lead?" Akise whined playfully.

"You make it sound as if though you risked Yuki's life to test a hypothesis. Game Over." She lifted the knife, but before she could plunge it into Akise, he flipped them over so that Yuno was on the ground while he had the chance to stand up.

"Sorry, theres some life the game yet I fancy." Akise smirked looking up at Hinata.

♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣