Plan in action!

Do you guys like it when I put gifs in the media? 

★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮

The next day we went into the gym storage room to talk about the current Yuki and Yuno situation.

"So what kind of knowledge did the lord high referee drop on you on you guys?" Hinata asked.

"Uh give me a sec, hey Kousaka mind if I borrow your cell phone?" Yuki asked.

"Nuh uh. Just be careful yeah that bad boy is a full-fledged future diary now but with great power comes great responsibility break that phone and my ass is dea--- What the balls are you doing man?!" Kousaka froze as Yuki lifted his phone and smashed it on the ground

"AGHHH! Yeah, I'm checking out!" The idiot began rolling on the ground dramatically

"Guess I was right," Aru smirked pulling me towards him.

"Then for Kousakas sake, I'm glad you were. In that case, each diary has to offer server functionality." Yuki muttered.

"Grow a pair would ya?" Hinata sighed kicking Kousaka who was still 'dying' while Mao took a picture.

"How is he still alive after that?" I asked.

"At first blush, it would seem they keep desponding more keepers but the truth is far more pedestrian, the server is the one true future diary all the others are mere knock-offs subordinates to it that would be the reason you didn't coil into oblivion just now," Aru explained with a smirk.

"That so wasn't cool man how am I supposed to bask in future rockitude now huh!" Kousaka cried.

"We couldn't risk the enemy using that information to keep tabs on us." Aru shrugged.

"Dude let a brother back up his crap first." Kousaka cried.

"Haha sorry about that." He chuckled. Yuki's phone suddenly made a weird noise.

"The plot thickens." Aru raised an eyebrow.

"Three days from now they invade my house." Yuki started at his device.

"Tracking us from afar doesn't work anymore they're going to be anxious to make a move." Aru pointed out.

"The question is how do we keep our sundry enemies at bay?" I spoke up.

"Nishijima assigning some guards would be a fair start." Aru nodded

"We need to stash Yuki where they're not gonna look," Hinata added.

"A little bird told me that Kousakas house would be the perfect place to hide him." Mao smiled.

"Alright, then everything is settled. Does that get your seal of approval?"

"What do you mean it's settled?" Kousa

"You mean you guys are really gonna help me out?" Yuki frowned.

 "All due respect man but tough titty." Kousaka was quickly shut up by a strong punch delivered by Mao.

"You seem a bit shocked an awed what you didn't think we were gonna do you a solid Yuki?" Hinata smiled, Yuki went to look at his phone but she stopped him.

"No phone just tell us whats in your gut." Hinata smiled.

"So do you want us to help you or mind our own business." I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh. I- I cant do this on my own..." Yuki looked down.

"Good cause we weren't about to let you." Aru smiled.

That evening Aru and I went to Kousaka's house to set up a game plan and survey the area.

~~~~~~ Three days later~~~~~

We all sat in a nice car, headed towards Kousaka's house to finally begin with the plan. Aru quickly went over the full details and then we waited.

"It's up guys. Eight's underlings are going to make a play for us in three minutes." Yuki stared at the phone, then we got the radio signal

"Squad 88Q  we've got eyes on the target they're on the property." The voice warned.

"They're here." Yuki frowned.

"Hand at the ready Yuki, but don't flip those switches till I give you the word," Aru explained holding the goggles to his eyes to survey the area.

"Well, see them?" Yuki asked.

"Not yet but the fight is still young we need to make sure they're well away from the entrance so they don't simply retreat," Aru explained. Suddenly the lights went off in the room.

"What the hell?" I frowned.

"The powers out." Mao pointed out

"They're inside flip the switch!" Aru exclaimed.

"I don't wanna be a buzz kill but I'm still rocking three bars here." Kousaka held his phone up.

"Of course... No power's running to the box!" Aru explained. We stood there wondering what went wrong until a familiar pink haired girl ran out of the house with a knife in her hand.

"Are you trying to get us killed?!" 

"Hey found ya! Aww, you've had me worried to death but have no fear honey bun I'm going to save you! Yuki look at me! Yuki I'm here for you!"

Hey maybe you should come up here Yuno, Yuki told me he'd prefer that!

"Are you nuts?!

"Kousaka, Y/n, and I will head over to the cellphone tower and disable it manually I know it's asking a lot but you need to keep that girl placated we cant have her running amock," Aru explained.

"Why me?" Yuki whined.

"Step lively now we haven't a moment to waste." I rushed out with Aru and Kousaka following us. It took us a while to get to the cell phone tower but we finally arrived with Aru immediately calling Yuki.

"Yuki can you read me?" Aru asked.

"Akise help." Yuki's voice cried out,

"It sounds like you're busy I'll just pull the lever and hope for the best." Aru pulled the lever. Once we finished we headed back only to find the house burnt down and the others heading to the hospital, to say this plan failed would be an understatement.

★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮

Oof these chapters are getting iffy...