{2} Popular

Sean's POV
At long last, class was finally dismissed. The remaining 45 minutes were full of both Mark and Felix interrupting- Mark being the crowd favourite . I didn't mind though, it was doing me a big favour as I despised maths. I noticed a few times that Mark would often turn around and smile at me, his eyes softening from boredom to- well, I don't really know what this expression was. Adoration? Nah. I highly doubt it that who seems to be the king of this entire school would even respect me.

Felix and I exited the classroom, a sigh of relief escaping my lips. 'God that was painful', I muttered, hearing Felix chuckle at me. 'You can say that twice'.

The corridors were long, and full of students leaning up against their lockers in nearly every corner. It turns out that my locker is only a few away from Felix, which makes my life easier I guess. 'Hey, you seem pretty cool. Wanna hang out with me and my friends?'. I nodded slightly. Since when did I become a contender for the popular group?

He lead me into the cafeteria, completely packed with students. As soon as they noticed Felix, a small crowd formed around us as we walked to this 'gang'. Around seven people turned around and looked directly at me, confused at first but soon after grinning at me welcoming me.

'Hey guys', Felix spoke, 'This is Sean, or Jack, my new friend. He's new here but he's actually really awesome'.
I smiled and waved, greeting them politely. It was crazy- a few hours into this and I had already made friends. Maybe this new school wouldn't be so bad after all. 'This is Bob, Wade, Amy, Ethan, Tyler', he paused and gestured to the second women in the group, 'and my girlfriend Marzia'.
'Nice to meet you Jack', Marzia spoke. Her accent was high pitched yet soft, she was probably Italian. Either way, both her and Amy were very beautiful.
I was greeted with several hello's from the group before Felix spoke again. 'You know Mark? That kid in class that was, alongside me, interrupting every two minutes?' Mark? Why were they asking me about Mark?
'He also hangs out with us. He's more the leader of the group I guess, and whenever he's around, the crowd around us is mysteriously a lot bigger. He said he had to go to his dorm and finish some homework or something'.
So I'd be able to talk to Mark, as well as be his friend?
'Me and Mark actually dated for a few months. He broke up with me due to personal reasons and I was completely fine with it. Our relationship was more friendship than romance anyway. Besides, I was tired of being chased around by Mark's fangirls', Amy giggled a little. She seemed really cool, I liked her. And I was also very happy that I was given more information on Mark.

We all exchanged numbers and agreed to meet the next free period. Introductions were passed around from each member of the group and small talk was also shared. 'Hey, Jack, tell us about you', the blue haired boy Ethan asked me.
'Um, ok, I'm from Ireland as you can probably tell, Uh, I moved here because my dad got a new job in America so they put me in this college. I'm 18 and um', I tried to think of what I could say next. 'You guys aren't homophobic aren't you?'
Everyone shook there head and smiled welcomingly. ''Me and Ethan are actually dating' Tyler said softly, moving his arm around the shoulders of Ethan in comfort. 'I'm bisexual but it's not a big deal', I said, looking down at the floor kind of awkwardly.

Immediately, Felix's eyes lit up as he turned to the others, smirking. They all smirked back at him, leaving my mind spinning in confusion. 'Never mind', he said, and I nodded.

Time passed and we split in different directions to go to our next lessons. I walked to my locker to get my bag out, ready for English. I closed the thin metal door when I saw a not so tall male approaching me.

Hey so I hope you enjoyed this! I know the story doesn't seem to be going anywhere at the moment, but the next chapter will be good, trust me. ;) Thanks for reading and as always, I will see you, in the next one. Buh-bye! #MarkiplierReferencesAreGreat