{7} Slap, Kiss and Run

Mark's POV
The corridors were filled with silence.

Silence has been proven to build brain cells and make you smarter, but I just couldn't stand it.

Apart from the sound of my echoing footsteps, it buzzed through my ears as I felt tension begin to rise to my chest. Someone was watching me. Now, you would think I would be used to this feeling by now, considering the fact that I was the 'king of this school', but this time it felt different. Don't know how, don't know why. But it did.

I arrived at my locker, scanned the corridor to see if anyone was around and finally unlocked it. I pulled the grey door open to grab my textbooks for my last lesson before the weekend, when I heard footsteps. Not mine- I knew that for sure. My heart began to thump faster and my breathing quickened. They were coming.

I assured myself that it was just my imagination. No one was watching me, they were all in class. I was late (as usual) anyway. The metal door slammed shut, thanks to my hand, and I turned around rather rapidly. This time, someone was there, their piercing blue eyes practically staring into my soul.

The slightly smaller green haired male was uncomfortably close to my face. My brain was sent into panic but I forced myself to remain calm. Does he know about my secret? I gulped in fear. He's never felt this intimidating before, let alone intimidating at all. 'H-hey Sean', I stuttered, using his real name for once. I could feel the pink forming in my cheeks. 'Whatcha doing there?'

Without warning, I felt his cold hands push against my face harshly. Did he just slap me? The pain lingered on my flesh for a few seconds, before turning into a tingly sort of sensation. His soft, beautiful lips had transformed into an evil smirk, whilst my eyes were full of utter confusion.

Brown met blue, both baring different expressions, before Jack leant and kissed me. It felt like heaven, and I wasted no time kissing back, feeling his lips sync with mine. They tasted sweet, like cinnamon, and gave me memories to the first time we kissed against that wall in the middle of the night.

I never wanted it to stop. I wished the moment could last forever. I wished I could call him mine. But he pulled away, smirked once again and walked off, leaving me in complete bafflement.

Yay another chapter! I can't wait to write the next one, it's gonna be good. And 150 reads!?! Thank you all so much! (It's also weird since I still have 0 followers, fml) but as long as you guys are enjoying the story, then that's all that matters.
Thank you!
~ZoZo <3