{4} A night to remember

Sean's POV
It was the night of the house party. I decided on a semi-casual look: a light blue button up shirt and jeans. Mark and I agreed to go there together, since I didn't exactly know where Felix's house was. I arrived at his dorm and knocked on it lightly, hearing a slight mutter on the other side before an elaborate 'COMING!'

Mark opened the door, and I had to fight the desire to stare. He was wearing a white shirt with a pocket, his abs showing a little bit. His red hair was slicked back and he wore black skinny jeans.

'So, first house party here, huh?' He asked me as we exited the college and began to walk down the street. 'Yeah, but I don't think I'll drink'. I had already asked Felix why he would hold a house party on a Tuesday instead of the weekend, but his response was just 'Life's a party'. Yeah, I don't understand that either.

I heard Mark mumble something under his breath before staying silent for a few seconds, staring at the cold concrete below. 'Hey, you OK?' I asked in concern. 'Oh yeah sorry. I just zoned out a little bit'.

We shared small talk along the way to Felix's and laughed at each other's stupid jokes. I inhaled the fresh LA air as we passed a beach- it was only 7pm and it was already dark outside. Once the five minutes of walking were over, we had reached our destination and were greeted by an already wasted Felix, holding a bottle of beer in his right hand.

The strong aroma of alcohol bounced around the walls of Felix's surprisingly large house. I was sitting on a grey leather couch, talking to Ethan who was only half sober at this point. Mark was off somewhere, probably the most drunk here and grinding up against whatever slut he could see. I chuckled at this thought- typical Mark. A playlist of extremely loud music was booming over the sound of all the chatter. I covered my ears a few times, but couldn't resist the urge to sing along to Ed's Sheeran's Shape Of You with the crowd. Time had passed and I had only once been forced by Tyler to take a shot, a burning sensation tingling down my throat. As much as I would like to get absolutely wasted and go along with my Irish stereotype, I didn't want to risk having the worst hangover of my life tomorrow.

It was 12:30 in the morning. I had spoken to a few people, including females that had admitted to having a crush on me, one I remember being named Singe, but declined politely as her hair was a mess from doing whatever shit whilst being drunk.

A non-sober Mark stumbled onto my lap, breathing heavily onto my face.
I scrunched up my nose and giggled at him. He was so adorable, even whilst he was intoxicated. 'Hey Seany', he hiccuped, 'Do you wanna go sneeze with me?'. What did that even mean? I bit my lip and shook my head, trying not to burst out laughing. 'Mark, you're drunk. We should get you back to your dorm. It's 2pm and we have classes tomorrow'. I could see that he was reluctant in his eyes, but he agreed and I helped him walk through the front door and down the street.

I could feel Mark still hiccuping to my side, and I reassured him that everything was going to be fine.

I was deep in thought when I was slammed against a brick wall by Mark, my back beginning to ache whilst my mind was in terror. 'M-Mark...what are-'. My sentence was cut off by Mark slamming his lips onto mine. They were soft, I noticed, and although I was shocked at first, I kissed back, our lips moving in sync with each other and soon melting into the rough kiss.

He asked for an entrance into my mouth, and I happily accepted, with me sucking on his tongue slightly. I wished this moment could last forever, but at the same time I was relieved that he wouldn't be able to remember this tomorrow.

We made it back to the school, stopping by Mark's dorm. 'Now Mark', I spoke clearly, 'Go to bed straight away and drink lots of water, it will help you'.
'Sean?'
'Yes?'
'Stay, please?'
Oh God only new where this would go...
*Smut warning! Please skip to the next chapter of you are uncomfortable with this. Basically, they had sex. For those who do read, enjoy!*

The door shut behind us as I could feel Mark playing with the hem of my shirt before unbuttoning it, revealing my chest and torso. He practically threw me onto his bed and climbed on top of me. He leant down and pecked my lips before starting at my neck, gently placing kisses onto it before leaving a few love-bites. A moan accidentally escaped from my mouth, I could feel Mark smile at that against my skin.

My erection grew in my
pants. Damn, I wanted him to fuck me so badly. Once he was done with my neck, he finally took off his shirt, his muscular chest and six pack showing. He took both mine and his jeans off, leaving us in our boxers and staring at me, his eyes full of lust.

He pulled his boxers down, his large member fully erect like mine. 'Take these off, kitten', he purred, shivers sprinting down my spine.

I pulled them off nervously and he immediately wrapped his lips around my dick, sucking on it. I moaned in pleasure. Fuck, this felt amazing. He sucked for a minute, pre-cum spilling into his mouth as he swallowed it all. He then instructed me to turn around and put my hands on the wall, which I did. He squeezed then slapped my ass, pain and pleasure rushing through my body whilst I gasped slightly. He chuckled, his voice even deeper than usual yet husky, which turned me on way more than it should.

I peered over my shoulder, Mark's fingers splayed over my naked ribcage and his cock hovering over my butt. He slowly moved it inside of me, with me groaning at the unfortunate pace of things. He heard this and began to move faster, thrusting his dick in and out of my, eventually gaining enough speed to make me let out a huge moan. I bit my lip in attempt to shush it, not wanting anyone to walk by and know what we were doing. He continued this for a while before coming to a halt, panting heavily. I whimpered at the loss of contact, before he lifted me with ease by the armpits placed me on top of him. I knew what he wanted.

I sat on his member, and began to bounce. Slow at first, but satisfied when Mark moaned my name loudly. We did this for a few minutes, both gaining more and more pleasure with every bounce.

I climbed off and looked at him. I just fucked my best friend...but it felt so good. I went to the bathroom attached to his dorm and put some water on my skin to freshen up a bit. I then went back and put my clothes on.

'Hey Sean', Mark suddenly said, only in his boxers at this point as I was about to leave.
'Yeah?'
'I know I won't remember any of this, but I love you'.
I smiled at that. He may be drunk and not actually mean any of it but it was nice to hear. A blush dashed across my face as I walked back over to him and placed a tender yet short kiss on his lips.
'I love you too'.

I limped down the corridors, thinking to myself. I let Mark have sex with me and I didn't stop it. But I've never been happier.

Woah, ok, this was a long chapter. Sorry but I couldn't help myself XD