{6} The truth

'What?' Felix suddenly questioned once I had finished telling him the story.
Silence covered every inch of the atmosphere for a few seconds, my heart beating a lot faster than usual as I waited patiently for his response to the whole thing.
'That can't be right...'

I just stared at Felix, my eyebrows knitted together in confusion before he face-palmed and shook his head, releasing a sigh.
'Jack, Mark can't drink- due to some medical condition. If he drinks basically, he dies', he spoke somewhat sternly.

What my brain was processing at that point: Mark either was going to die, or he wasn't even drunk in the first place. I asked Felix almost immediately about which one would be the case.
'He wasn't drunk. Every time I would go past him his was completely sober'.

My jaw fell to the ground - I couldn't tell whether I was happy, angry, embarrassed, confused or shocked. It was a weird mixture of emotions, I know. 'So Mark banged me intentionally?'
'Seems that way buddy. But I've totally shipped you since you first told us that you are bisexual'.

I blushed a little, and scratched the back of my neck. When I first saw Mark walk into the classroom a month ago, I thought he was very attractive but I didn't know what to think of him. We then became friends, and he seemed very genuine and I'll admit- I had a slight crush on him but I knew he was straight (now I'm not so sure what his sexuality is). But then we became the best of friends and those feelings of love were replaced by those of friendship.

I now was in between friendship, love and pure hate. Why hate, you ask? Because he faked being drunk just to get in my pants, and to make matters worse he is fully aware that we fucked. Great. Not going to lie though, he was extremely convincing.

Felix and I talked about this for a while before we parted and went off in separate directions to continue with our day. Since Mark and I are in the same classes for almost everything, I desperately tried not to be so awkward about the situation. Did I succeed at that? Probably not. Either way, Mark had never mentioned anything about it so I was fine I guess.

Other lessons, I was caught day-dreaming. Several teachers would have to suddenly snap at me for not paying attention, but I couldn't help myself. This was all just so baffling, and also a bit overwhelming too.

It had rather quickly transformed into 11pm and I was in my bed. Friday was tomorrow, at long last, and I smirked at myself before my thoughts were fuzzed over with sleep.

Mark doesn't know what's coming for him tomorrow...

Short(ish) chapter I know. But Mark has now been EXPOSEDDDDDD OMGGG...Sorry I'm weird. But anyway, thank you so much for almost 100 reads! I know it's not that much but it's still really cool to me how I only started around a week ago now and I'm getting all these reads! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story that is yet to come!
~ZoZo <3