{3} Connection

Sean's POV
As Mark approached me, I could feel butterflies form in my stomach whilst my mind kept telling me to play it cool.
'Hey! We're like the Mario brothers!', he exclaimed, motioning to my green hair and his red. 'Um ok'. I replied and giggled after.
'Sean or Jack right?'
'Yeah...but how did you know to call me Jack?' He went on explaining that Felix had texted him about me becoming friends with them and I grinned at that.

'You have an amazing voice', I said casually, turning my attention to Mark. 'Thanks, I get that a lot'.

From what I know so far, Mark seems like a genuine person. He's most likely just using me for his evil doing, however. He already apologised for my first lesson being maths with apparently the worst teacher in the world. He then went into further details and explained that he isn't well behaved in lessons but Maths was the one where he was the worst.

We walked through the corridors, begging to learn about each other- how I just moved here from Ireland, he can't seem to go anywhere in the school without being followed by some stalker, and more. We discovered that we both had English next, swapping numbers before entering the classroom and sitting next to each other. Of course, the teacher made a quick introduction to me being the new student and the lesson continued with Mark surprisingly only swearing at the teacher once.

Days turned into weeks, and it was my fourth week here at college. In all honesty, being popular and having everyone know my name didn't feel much different from back in Ireland; I had a close group of friends but just with a few stalkers here and there. Mark became my best friend out of the group though. I know, that was unexpected right? But I don't know what it is, I just felt that we had some sort of connection.

I found out that Mark is actually introverted by nature, but somehow gained popularity due to his looks, voice and sports. He said that he would much rather stay in his dorm all day sleeping and playing video games rather than interacting with people, which I completely understand. It shouldn't be easy having everyone chase you around everyday. We'd often hang out in either one's dorms and play video games between and after lessons. Nethertheless , I enjoyed his company.

Monday came round again, and I met my friends in the cafeteria. 'Hey Jack', Felix shouted at me, over the noise of the bustling students. 'Yeah?'
'Wanna go to a house party round mine tomorrow evening?'. I was hesitant at first, because you know that it's going to just be people being intoxicated everywhere and both genders just wanting to fuck each other, but I agreed. Felix owns a house near by instead of a dorm like the rest of us so we'd be going there. I don't think I'll drink, I don't want to wake up the next morning with a hangover and have to go to all my lessons.

Mark's POV
The adoration I had for this man was unbelievable. The second I saw him in class I new I loved him, and to make matters better I was told he was bisexual. However, I don't want him knowing I'm gay. It would seem like some kind of prank to him considering girls are always following me. I didn't notice his piercing oceanic eyes until I had first gathered up enough courage to talk to him-I was taken back by them and lost my breath for a few seconds. I didn't think I stood any sort of chance with being with him, until Felix decided to hold a house party. Now I can make him mine, even if it's just for just one night...

So what's Mark gonna do to Jack? I'm updating this way to quickly and I'll slow down I promise, but I'm really enjoying writing this and the next chapter will be the best. See ya!
~ZoZo <3