t h r e e

Started: 13/04/2017 09:40
Finished: 14/04/2017 17:12
Completed: 14/04/2017 17:31

This chapter is dedicated to MeNotBugged who always comments and votes and I'm sorry for keeping you up :( tysm :)

Two weeks stuck with Yako left Stiles on the edge of insanity.

Within the last three days, he'd started trying to squirm out of the rope binding him to the chair. He often ended up on the floor, squashed against the cold concrete until Yako returned to scold him.

"Enough!" Yako yelled when he appeared to see Stiles almost falling.

He stalked forwards, held the chair in place and snarled at Stiles, eyes flashing black.

Stiles grinned at him. "Sorry, babe."

"No problem." Yako returned the grin and gave Stiles a quick kiss. "Anyway, I feel like it's time I showed you how everything works." He told Stiles and started untying the ropes.

Stiles gaped at his hands. He hadn't seen them in two weeks.

As soon as his ankles were freed, he stood up and stretched.

"Let's go." Yako smiled, wrapping his arms around Stiles and causing a tingling sensation to explode within Stiles.

When Yako released him, they were in front of the school.

"Let's start easy. I can feel five people with at least some potential in here."

Stiles had no control over himself as the part of Yako that was in his head forced him to take long strides towards the school.

------------------------------------------------------

Three hours later and the majority of the school had evacuated.

For some stupid reason, no police had shown up, no ambulance sirens blaring outside.

Behind them, Yako had left three students to die against their lockers.

Stiles tried screaming for help, for someone to call an ambulance or the police, but the Yako in his head was screaming at him to shut up and it was causing a splitting headache.

He just had to hope that none of the pack showed up. They could try and stop him, or worse; have potential.

--------------------------------------------------------

When Derek pulled up outside the loft, he knew something wasn't right.

He waited a few minutes before climbing out of the car, being engulfed in an eerie silence.

Never in the two weeks Stiles had been possessed was it this quiet.

Derek noticed the lack of heartbeat and climbed back into the car, pulling out and speeding back towards the animal clinic.

The school passed by in a blur, much like everything else he'd sped past, but something caught his attention.

He wasn't sure what caught his attention, he just knew he had to stop.

So, he did.

He came to a screeching halt and quickly turned into the school parking lot.

When he climbed out, he realised the distinct smell of fear and pain was not normal at school.

Under the smell of fear and pain was a very familiar smell and Derek growled.

"For fucks sake, Stiles!" He growled.