f i v e

Started: 17/04/2017 07:40
Finished: 20/04/2017 14:53
Completed: 20/04/2017 19:43

This chapter is dedicated to Rosa0Phan for voting, commenting, and realising Assassin had been ranked as #646 in Fanfiction for me XD tysm :)

"He's... he's a lion." Scott breathed, watching his best friend sit down, mane bouncing slightly as he did so.

"How could you say this isn't important?" Erica asked.

"Well, I didn't know Stiles was turning into lions, did I?" Derek snapped.

"Not just lions. Show him, Stiles." Erica watched Stiles.

Stiles thought for a moment before turning into a puppy.

"Aw!" Erica cooed, reaching out to stroke him.

As she did so, Stiles turned into a rhino.

She gasped and jumped away.

"Ok, we get it." Scott mumbled after a moment. "Can we have Stiles back?"

The rhino turned into Stiles.

"What're you doing?" Derek asked.

"I was thinking of animals." Stiles shrugged.

"We need to see Deaton." Scott stated.

"But Chris is in there. He'll get suspicious." Erica reminded them.

"Ok. Scott, you go in there, say Deaton's called you to work in an emergency. Derek, you go back in there and finish up with him and we'll tell you what happens." Stiles told them.

Derek growled and opened his mouth to argue.

"I don't care about what you're going to say." Stiles growled. "You're going to go in there and talk to Chris because I know it's important. We'll tell you what happens later."

Derek flashed his eyes as he growled.

Erica moved closer to the house. Even Scott took a few steps away from him.

Stiles didn't even flinch as the red eyes were directed at him.

In fact, he took a step closer to Derek.

Derek continued growling and turned to glare at Erica when she tried approaching Stiles.

She ran back towards the house.

"Are you challenging me?" Derek growled.

"Me? No, not yet." Stiles growled back, testing the waters.

Why wasn't he feeling the same connection to his alpha? Shouldn't he be dying from that glare? Shouldn't he be afraid of the warning growls and red eyes?

"When will you be challenging me?"

"When you refuse to listen to me and don't get the fuck back into the house."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, so I suggest you go before Chris comes looking."

"No. This is more important."

"That's it." Stiles growled before stepping back and turning into an abnormally large wolf.

Derek growled and moved forwards to attack, gladly accepting the challenge.

Before he could sink his claws into Stiles' side, he was knocked to the floor, being winded from the impact.

He frowned at the sky and shook his head before trying to get up, finding his arms and legs were pinned down under Stiles' giant paws.