Chapter Eight

They tumbled onto Taylor's bed and their lips crashed together once more. Taylor pulled Adam's t-shirt up and they broke apart long enough for him to pull it off completely and toss it aside. Adam unbuttoned the remaining buttons on Taylor's blouse and removed it from her body, he then reached around and unclasped her bra before tossing that aside. They resumed kissing, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Taylor moved her hands down Adam's toned stomach to the buttons on his jeans, she got them undone and slipped a hand inside. Adam moaned as he felt Taylor's small hand squeeze his penis through his boxers. He reached down to the waistband of Taylor's jeans; he popped the button and eased the zipper down before pushing them and her panties down her legs.

Taylor moved away long enough to remove them both completely and Adam did the same with his jeans and boxers.

(M)

"I don't have any condoms," Adam whispered. "I wasn't expecting this to happen." 

Taylor shook her head, "I don't either," she kissed his mouth, "But there are plenty of other things we can do."

She kissed down his chest and stomach, her hands grazing the length of his fully erect penis as she did so. Adam groaned when he felt her tongue circle the tip of his penis, he lifted his head off the bed and watched he locked eyes with her as she wrapped her lips around him encasing his cock in her warm mouth. He dropped his head back onto the bed just as Taylor started to gently caress his balls with her hand, he groaned again and bit his lip. He honestly wasn't sure how much longer he'd be able to hold out, he felt like a teenager all over again but the feelings that this amazing woman was evoking in him were overwhelming. Taylor continued to lick, suck and even gently bite his hard cock taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth every time, he gripped the bedcovers and moaned again as Taylor relaxed her throat muscles and deep throated him. This was Adam's undoing he bucked his hips up towards her mouth as he shot his hot semen into her welcoming mouth. Taylor eagerly swallowed and licked up every last drop before letting his now flaccid penis drop from her mouth. She crawled back up Adam's body and he pulled her towards him, kissing her deeply their tongues duelling together. He could taste the salty tang of his semen in her mouth and if possible it turned him on even more. "Now it's your turn," he mumbled into her mouth.

He shifted their bodies so that Taylor was now lying on her back and he kissed his way down her body, stopping briefly to pay attention to her erect nipples. His fingers traced along her curves as he kissed lower and lower, he used his hands to spread Taylor's thighs apart. Her pussy was glistening with her juices and he traced a finger along her lips and brought it to his mouth to taste. Adam glanced up towards Taylor; she was resting on her elbows looking down at him, her eyes dark with lust. He leaned forward and licked along her slit eliciting a breathy moan from Taylor, using his fingers he spread her lips apart and thrust his tongue inside her dripping pussy. Taylor arched her hips off the bed and moved one hand down to tangle in his hair. Adam removed his tongue and slipped two fingers inside her; he placed his mouth around her swollen clit and sucked as he pumped his fingers in and out of her core. Taylor arched her hips up again, her hand gripping his head tighter to try and hold him in place. He added another finger, curling them upwards towards Taylor's g-spot and he felt her inner walls start to flutter around them. He flicked his tongue against her clit that was all it took for Taylor to orgasm hard, he continued pumping his fingers slowly letting her ride out the orgasm once her walls stopped clamping around his fingers he flicked her clit with his tongue once again, smiling slightly as he felt the familiar fluttering once again. Adam waited for her to come down completely before moving back up her body, he licked his fingers clean of her juices and kissed her. 

(M over)

The kiss was slow and sensuous. Taylor reluctantly broke away long minutes later. "We need get dressed," she told Adam. She stood up and threw him his boxer and his t-shirt. Adam frowned slightly, "You want me to leave?" he asked.