Chapter 9

I laughed but I didn't know why. Elizabeth laughed as well. I stopped laughing and smiled. I then said "Are you excited about coming over to my house?" Elizabeth smiled and said "Yes I really am. I can't wait to see what it looks like. " I smiled and said "Well I hope you like the house. It is all clean and everything is polished. Elizabeth giggled and said "Alright... we are only getting closer to the end of the day! But for now you promised me a certain song! I'm not singing it's just you!" I was surprised and said "Oh um just me.... are you sure?" Elizabeth nodded and said "Yes just you..." She stood up and leaned on the piano. I blushed and smiled and started to play the piano. I played and sang the song and she watched the entire time smiling. We took a break to eat our lunch.  Elizabeth said "So.. what does your house look like?" I smiled and said "I'm not telling you anything... you can wait and see..." Elizabeth said "Awwww but I wanna know!" I laughed and said "No no no no no no you will be at my house in only a few hours! I can show you my room! The entire house really... and I could play my violin for you!" Elizabeth was so happy and excited and said "Oh I can't wait!"

              Time felt like it flew so quickly. Well at least for me. Elizabeth grew very impatient. When it was finally only a few seconds before the bell rang we were already packed up and ready to go home. We stared at the clock and the bell rang. We got up and ran out of the class room. We laughed as we ran. We got into the elevator and Elizabeth said "Oh my goodness!! I'm going to your house! I am so excited!!" I laughed and said "I know I know!" When we were on the first floor the elevator doors opened and we ran. We ran to the exit and then slowed down and walked out. We were laughing as we walked to my Dad's car. My Dad smiled and said "Hey Joy hey Elizabeth! Hop on in!" Elizabeth smiled and said "Thank you sir how is your day going?" Elizabeth got into the car. My Dad said "I am doing well... and you can call me Mr. O'hare." My Dad smiled at Elizabeth. Then my Mom was in the passenger's seat and she said "And you can call me Mrs. O'hare.." My Mom smiled and thought "Oh my gosh my baby has a crush I hope she likes her back oh they would be so cute awww!!" I smiled at Elizabeth and she smiled back.

            My Dad said "Alright here we go!" He started driving to the house. My Mom then said "So Elizabeth... what religion is your family?" I whispered "Mom no." Elizabeth said "Well Mrs. O'hare that is a great question um... as you can see I'm not wearing a... so um.... I mean...." Elizabeth blushed and looked down and I thought "No everything is already turning out so terribly!!" My Mom said "Honey honey it's okay. I don't know why I asked I apologize if I made you uncomfortable." Elizabeth said "No no ma'am it's completely fine.... it's okay to be curious..." Elizabeth smiled a small soft smile. Elizabeth played with her hair and I saw for a second. I then looked out of the window. I turned my music back on. Before we knew it we pulled up to the house. The gates opened and Elizabeth stared out of the window. I looked back and turned off my music and said "Mom everything is done right?" My Mom said "Yep everything is clean everything is neat." I smiled and said "Great. Thank you Mom."

                 Elizabeth smiled and tried to keep her cool. My Dad parked the car. We all walked out of the car and headed to the front door. My Dad unlocked the front door and we all walked in. Elizabeth was in aw as she looked around. I smiled and said "Okay so do you want to grab a snack?" Elizabeth said "oh sure that would be fine." I went into the kitchen and went into the pantry. I said while I was in the pantry "What do you want as a snack Elizabeth?" Elizabeth smiled and said "Do you have any.... fruit snacks?" I smiled and said "Yeah yeah yes we do." I grabbed a few and came out of the pantry. I closed the pantry door. We were in the living room eating fruit snacks as we did our home work. I then said "After we are done I can show you my room." I smiled and she smiled back. She looked away and thought "Whoa why does she want to show me her room?! Does she want... are we gonna... oh stop it Elizabeth!" We finished our homework and put it away. We headed upstairs.

            Elizabeth played with her hair as she walked upstairs. I opened the doors to my room. I walked in and she followed. My room bigger than average bed rooms. I had my television that I never really watch mounted up on the wall. And my gaming set up to the far left of my room. I had my walk in closet in the far right of my room. I went and grabbed my violin. She looked around my room. She found something and said "Whoa!" I smiled and laughed and said "What?" She jumped up and down and said "You met Guns N Roses?!?!" I laughed and nodded. I said "I had VIP access.. oh check this out.." I took out my phone. I showed her a few pictures of me with the band. Then I showed her a video of me singing with them backstage. Elizabeth said "Oh my gosh that is so cool!!" I laughed and said "Yeah that was so great I was really happy that day." I took my violin out of its case. I smiled and Elizabeth said "Oh my gosh... that's so perfectly polished! It looks almost brand new!" I laughed and said "Thank you....what should I play?" Elizabeth smiled and thought for a moment. I said "Oh wait I got it!" I tuned the violin and looked at Elizabeth. I tapped my foot as I started to play "Cotton eyed Joe" By Rednex. She laughed and said "If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eyed- Joe. I would have been married a long time ago! Where did you come from where did you go?! Where did you come from cotton eyed Joe?!"

           I danced around as I played and she said "Hey hey hey! Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey!" I made silly faces as I played and danced around. Elizabeth laughed really hard. My parents were outside of the room the entire time covering their mouths and laughing. My Dad mouthed to my Mom "Wait wait wait wait watch this." My Dad cuffed a hand over his mouth and said "Oh delightful daughter of mine! What do you wish to have for dinner?" It sounded like he was downstairs. I stopped playing and said loudly "I don't know Dad!" I looked over at Elizabeth and said quietly "What do you want to eat for dinner Elizabeth?" Elizabeth said quietly "I don't know... maybe some Italian food?" I said loudly "Our guest thinks she might want Italian food Dad!! Thank you I love you!!" My Mom was laughing uncontrollably. My Dad cuffed a hand over his mouth and said loudly"No problem sweet heart!! I love you too!!" They quietly headed back downstairs.  I smiled at Elizabeth and said "Well... now what should I play for you?" Elizabeth kicked her legs and looked up. She said "I don't know.... do you like any... anime?" My face lit up and I ran towards my walk in closet as I said "Is that even a question?! Of course I love anime!!" Elizabeth laughed and walked to my closet. I stopped her before she walked in and said "Aut aut aut!!" I closed the door. I went and got changed. I came back out with my violin. I was in complete Attack on Titan cosplay. I was dressed like a scout with official gear. She smiled and laughed and said "Awesome!" I smiled and closed her eyes and played the Attack on Titan theme song. I tapped my foot to the beat.  Elizabeth just watched with a bright smile on her face.

          When I was done playing Elizabeth clapped and said "Amazing! That was so good!!" I smiled and giggled and said "Thank you." We were smiling at each other. My Mother called up the stairs "Hey girls! It's time to eat!" We looked away from each other and said "Okay!" I ran to my closet and said "Oh man oh man oh man!" As I ran. Elizabeth laughed. I quickly got out of my Attack on Titan costume and changed back into some normal clothes. I came back out of my closet We laughed and walked down the stairs. When we got to the bottom of the stairs there she was. The woman that saved me from a life of suffering. Elizabeth's mother smiled at me. I smiled back and said "Hello ma'am how are you today?!" Elizabeth's mother said "Oh I am doing great today! And yourself?" I smiled and went over to her and hugged her and said "Better than I could ever possibly be." I rarely hugged people. Elizabeth's mother smiled and hugged back and said "That's great sweetie."
          We stopped hugging and Elizabeth went over to her mom and hugged her and said "Mom they are so great! They are so nice and and nonjudgmental and they are making us dinner and and Joy can play the violin! And and she is really really good!" Elizabeth giggled and her mom laughed a little and said "That sounds wonderful baby." Elizabeth's mom smiled and said "You have a lovely house.." Both of my parents said "Thank you..." My Dad smiled and said "Well now... let's go and eat some dinner!"