Chapter 13

I could hardly focus in class. I had so many thoughts running through my head. Are we gonna go on a date? Are we already together? Are we gonna kiss? If so when? For how long? Who's gonna start it? Who'll be the first to pull away for air? Is her mom okay with us? Does her mom know she isn't straight? Are my parents okay with us? Will we be together forever? Does she love me? Are we soul mates? How much time are we going to spend together? I could barely hear anything that was going on around me, because my thoughts filled my head. I started to doodle a bit. I smiled as I did. Elizabeth was having trouble paying attention as well.  "Elizabeth Marie O'hare. Elizabeth Marie O'hare." Elizabeth thought over and over as she wrote it neatly in cursive. She smiled as she wrote it. 'I can't believe she said yes. I couldn't be happier right now.' She thought to herself and smiled wider. 

                 "Class I know it's Valentines day, but please pay attention. Hey! No kissing in my class! Davis stop that!" Their teacher pleaded as a couple was kissing in the back of the classroom. They didn't stop, they didn't care. Especially the male that was starting the kissing. He was bold, he was proud, he was full of himself, and he liked not following the rules. It made him, himself. The teacher groaned. "Take notes. Turn them in by the end of the class period, for a grade." He said and went to sit back down. Davis continued to kiss his girlfriend. She didn't try to pull away either, they only stopped to breathe. Joy shook her head, she was a bit jealous, but that would soon be her. Well, hopefully. After a while of taking notes, the class ended. Joy turned in her notes and gathered her things for her next class. Before she knew it, she was in the music room after a few more classes. She had rushed their, and Elizabeth came running behind. She tackled her and Joy yelped, falling on her back. 

           Elizabeth panted, she had ran a lot and was very excited. She looked down at her and giggled. "Hey there." She said. "Oof. Hey there cutie." Joy said as she blushed. The position they were in made her blush even brighter. "So um. Is this the part where we..?" Joy asked shyly. "Oh shush." Elizabeth said and giggled. Then, she pressed her soft sweet lips against mine, and I melted into that kiss. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the soft sweet touch. I couldn't hear anything and didn't want to. I forgot where I was, who I was, what I had ever been through, there was nothing in that moment. Nothing, except her and I, in each others warm and soothing embrace. It was absolutely beautiful, and the moment wouldn't have ended if we didn't need to breathe. I pulled back gently and looked up at her, she smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. We kissed again, and again, and again. Then we hugged, and hugged, and laughed. It was just amazing. We did a bit of singing but not a lot of it that day,and we didn't mind that. We ate our lunches together and just had a wonderful day. 

          "So listen, what are we right now?" I asked her. "We are girls, who love each other." Elizabeth said and held my hand. I giggle a bit. "Yes, yes, I know that. But are we together?" I asked. "I don't know, do you want to be?" She asked me. "I would love to be able to call you mine." I said honestly. "Then that settles it. On your knees." She said. I blushed and was confused, but I did as I was told. She stood up and got in front of me. "From this day forth, Joy O'hare, I dub thee." She said and extended her hand. "My, lovely and beautiful, girlfriend." She said as she tapped my shoulders with her finger tips. I laughed and fell on by behind from what happened. I wasn't expecting it at all. I pulled her down with me and kissed her all over her face. She blushed and laughed as I did. That was one of the best days of my life.