12 | gerbils

12 | gerbils

“There's nothing like an afternoon spent with crazy friends doing the craziest stuff.”

     "Ezekiel!" I shout at the top of my lungs, "Ah! Ezekiel, it freaking hurts you know! Slowly, my friend

     "Ezekiel!" I shout at the top of my lungs, "Ah! Ezekiel, it freaking hurts you know! Slowly, my friend. I'm the one who should be scared."

     He laughs, "I can't. How else am I supposed to put it in there?" Oh my god. "Don't make sudden movements though. It might hurt more."

      "What do you mean hurt more? I'm going to murder you after this. " My heart was pounding extremely fast. There was no way I was doing this! I wasn't ready at all. "Am I going to like, get a bruise or something?"

     "No you're not," he assures and I let out a little breath of relief. "I'm going to put it inside now, okay?" He asks and I give him a small nod. "On the count of three," he starts. Okay Autumn. Breathe in and out. In. Out. "One," I shut my eyes close, "Two," Can I bail? Ah, shit. I can't. "Three!" And then he shoves it inside of me.

     I flinch, opening my eyes even though I had a blindfold on. Feeling little pinches down my thighs, I gasp. "Ezekiel," I start and he just lets out another laugh, "Ezekiel what is this?"

     The others were laughing along as well, "I don't think it's my job to tell you, Autumn." I let out a groan. "Try and shake your legs to figure out what they are."

     "I don't want myself killed, Ezekiel!" I defend myself, not wanting to do what he said. "What if they react violently and bite me?"

     "React violently," he whispers to himself, repeating my words with a chuckle. I can't believe he found this funny. "They won't, I promise." After he said that, I sighed and tried shaking my legs very very slowly.

     What were we doing, you may ask? Well, apparently Amanda was a big fan of the Dolan twins, Grayson to be specific (which was completely fine since Ethan was mine) and decided to do this challenge that they made up, the What's in My Pants Challenge since they had game night every Wednesday. If you have no idea what that is, it's like a game in where you get to blindfold a person, put something in their pants, and let them guess what it was.

     Each time I feel something sting, I flinch. "Ezekiel!" I shout, "Ezekiel it's biting me! It's biting me! Get them out!"

     "You have to guess what they are first."

     Crap. Okay, Autumn. Calm down. "Um," I shake my legs once more. What the heck was this? It was definitely biting me, little by little, and it was slithering down my legs. "Is it... Is it a snake? I'm guessing snake, Ezekiel. I'm taking my blindfold off now." Then I take the blindfold off.