16 | naked

16 | naked

“Three words. Eight letters. That's all it takes.”

     "Did you guys kiss?" Ella asks, curiosity written on her face

     "Did you guys kiss?" Ella asks, curiosity written on her face. "Oh my god, please tell me you kissed him."

     The look I gave her was the complete opposite of what she expected and it seems like she already read my expression as the excitement of the face already faded. "We kissed when he asked me out. Does that count?"

     Ella sighs, "Obviously not, stupid." She retorts. "God you're such a wuss. At least give me the details, Autumn."

     I couldn't give her every single one, simply because what happend was a bit too much for me to even remember. But at the same time, it will also be something I will never forget.

     "So," Zee starts, holding his hands behind his back as he looks at me, his eyes filling with every happy emotion possible. "Did you enjoy tonight?"

     Barking a laugh, I look back at him. "Enjoy isn't exactly the right word to put it." I reply, and he frowns, probably thinking it was a good thing. "This was the best night of my life, Zee." I add with a giggle.

     "Really?" He beams. "Wow. I-I didn't — I thought it was too simple."

     "You're being stupid." I comment, playfully pushing him away. "How on earth could you consider that as simple? It was the complete opposite of that. It was perfect." My lips curve up into a small smile, "Thank you."

     I could see the vibrant color of red creep up his cheeks. "I – It was my absolute pleasure." He says, opening the door of his car for me to get in.

     Hopping back inside, I slide my hands down my dress, before intertwining the two of them together. "Did you really think it was perfect?" He asks, completely unsure.

     "Yes, Zee," I laugh. "It was absolutely perfect."

     He looks down, and then back at me. We were both inside the car, and slowly, he leans in closer as I do the same. Bringing a hand up to my face, he rubs his thumb softly on my cheeks before motioning closer. I knew exactly what he was doing, and for some reason, what I did next was the opposite of what was on my mind.

     "I'm sorry." I lean backwards, making him lose grasp of my cheek. "I-I'm sorry. I just — " I stop myself with a sigh as I notice Zee's disappointed face. "Zee, I am so sorry. I didn't mean it like that."