The Hidden Labyrinth

After her meeting with Professor Snape about her advanced class, y/n decided to go to her dorm and relax for the first time in weeks. She opened the door and was happy that everyone else was outside, Snape was right it was a very nice day. y/n trudged over to her bed and collapsed onto the emerald green covers and sighing loudly. She was about to nod off and nap for an hour or two when she heard a rapping on her window. Since the Slytherin dorms and common room are slightly under the black lake, the window was at the very top of the wall, just above the surface of the water.

Annoyed, y/n rose from her bed and over to the window where a snow white owl was perched on the railing. She opened it and let the bird inside, she immediately flew in and onto the bedside table next to y/n's bed. She was holding a letter in her beak addressed to y/n. She took the letter, it was from Harry. She could recognise the boy's messy handwriting anywhere.

y/n,
I hope Snape didn't get you in trouble. We have decided that tonight we will go down the trapdoor in the third-floor corridor. The one guarded by Fluffy. If Dumbledore is gone then Snape will use this time to try and steal the stone, I also think he is suspicious of us. If you are willing to come, meet in the Gryffindor common room tonight at 11 pm. The password is "leo fortis" (Please don't tell anyone) But you don't have to come, it could be dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt.
Please reply ASAP.
-Harry

After reading the letter, y/n immediately got out some parchment and a quill and began her reply:

Harry,
I'm in. But I still don't think Snape is the one behind this all, we have no concrete proof, and no he didn't yell at me, I'll explain tonight.
-y/n

It was simple, mainly because y/n was about to collapse, she really needed this nap.

------)OOO(------

The time was nearing for when y/n had to leave for the Gryffindor common room. She was sat in the common room, not many other students were there, it was getting late. y/n checked the large mahogany grandfather clock: 10:48. I should go.

She rose from her spot on the couches and tried to discretely head for the door and slip out into the dungeons, but it wasn't gonna be that easy. "Oi! Where are you off to l/n?" Draco called, he was sprawled out on a couch, taking up every seat.

"I don't think that's any of your business Malfoy," y/n replied coldly, she really didn't need this guy's nagging. She again tried to leave, but now Draco had sat up straight, looking at y/n suspiciously.

"What are you up to?" He asked, sternly.

"I said it was none of your business," y/n replied a little louder trying to scare the boy off, but he was determined.

"If you get caught, then your gonna lose Slytherin even more points!" He said

"Well then I won't get caught," y/n said with finality. "Goodnight Draco" And then she left, not waiting for a reply.

No matter how many times she had done it, sneaking around the castle at night always made y/n nervous. Everything looked so much more sinister in the dark and it was eerily quiet. After dodging Peeves, y/n finally made it to Gryffindor tower. She walked up to the Fat Lady portrait and the painting sneered down at her, turning up her nose. "You have no business here, Slytherin girl, go back to your own common room,"

y/n would normally have come back with insults 5 times worse but she didn't have time for an argument right now and she didn't want Filch to hear her out of bed. "leo fortis," y/n said clearly. At first, the fat lady didn't open, but after an intense staring contest, she rolled her eyes and let y/n in.