Chapter 10

Chapter 10

In situations like this is when things get messy. People make assumptions and try to be hero and in the end someone ends up getting hurt. That's why Teresa Lisbon was happy when her team and her team alone were tracing the signal of one Andy Mayer's phone. All things pretty much went to shit when word got out that it was actually THE Andy Mayer. Well then the AG and the men in charge decided that it was best that Teresa had as much manpower as she needed. Her team was still in charge, but they had snipers and officers on all sides of the perimeter. She knew that they were there to help but deep down she could feel that they were going to be the death of Andy Mayer.

*Awake*

"Mom." Patrick stated embracing his mother.

"Hello Patrick, now it's time for you to get back to Lisbon. She needs you, and you waiting around here will no one any good."

"What happened to you? It couldn't have been dad, I saved you. I told you to run and you ran away. It couldn't have been him."

"It's not, you saved me and this time, now it's my turn to be the mother that I couldn't be so long ago."

"No, you are fine, we've had our differences but it's fine. You'll make it up to me. You always make it up too me."

"I'm doing the right thing this time sweetheart. This time I get to save you." She smiled approaching him.

"No I won't go back! I won't! I won't!

Patrick Jane felt his body jerk awake. He knew that he was once again in a hospital room. This time things were very different. He couldn't speak because there was a ventilator attached and the tube was still down his throat. He hurt he hurt all over, especially in his head. His mind was cloudy and it was like he couldn't pay attention.

"Hello Mr. Jane. It's very good to see those green eyes of yours; you had us all quite worried. I don't know where Teresa is right now but she was quite worried as well, didn't want to leave your bedside but you know that police work of hers. So I'm going to give you a little something to help you sleep okay. Just relax it's all over." She told him reassuringly.

There were so many things that he wanted to say. He had so many questions. Why did she send him back? He was happy there, and why would Lisbon need him more than anything now. What happened to his mother? He was trying his best to think straight but the meds they had given him was making him woozy, and before he knew it he was sound asleep.

*Awake*

Thomas Snaps was at the end of his rope. He could hear the cops all around the warehouse that he had stopped in. Who knew that old hag had her phone this whole time, he figured that she had dropped it when she dropped her car keys silly on him.

"See you've been a fool. You should just leave. If you let me go, they'll just be happy that I'm alive and they'll let be distracted. You can get out of here."

"Like they would let me go, I killed some kids. I mean it really was an accident. Charlotte was so beautiful and no one else saw it. She just wanted someone to see that she was worthy and I did. I took her picture and she was beautiful. She told me it was the first time she felt special. So I took her to my place and I gave her some wine and then we…"

"I don't want to hear how you forced yourself on some young girl! You are sick, just because someone did that to you doesn't mean it's okay for you to turn around and do it to someone. That should be the reason for you not to want to be a sick fuck, but you used it as an excuse. No one will fucking believe you anyway."

"How did you know that? Who told you that? You don't know me you don't know anything about my life!" he advanced on her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, it's just you have been touching me all day; I can't help what I see. It wasn't your fault. What your mother did to you was wrong." She sighed.