Chapter 4

"Ki! Wake up!"

"What!?" I sat straight up and hit my head off of someone else's head. "OW!" I said while rubbing my head. "Idiot! Why'd you wake me up?"

"Stop yelling," Lavi said, "I woke you up because we need to meet everyone in the cafeteria to go to get our mission and you're still sound asleep."

I sighed and rolled back up in my blanket. Then...

"Ow! You are such an idiot!" I shoot up from the floor, rubbing my ass. He pulled my blanket and caused me to fall onto the floor.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room. "Come on! Johnny has your uniform ready, you have to try it on before we leave."

"Johnny?" I tried to remember a Johnny yesterday. "Oh! You mean that kid that asked for my measurements?" Lavi nodded. "You know that at first I want to hit him right?"

Lavi looked at me shocked. "Why?"

"Because you just don't ask a girl her measurements." I looked at myself and said, "Wait here for a moment, I will just change real quick."

"But Johnny-"

"I am putting a tank top on Lavi. I will not change in front of people I just met."

He fake pouted and said, "Aw, why not?" I just shoved him lightly and went to change. I came back out in a black tank top and knee length shorts. "All right let's go."

We walked into the cafeteria and the others were waiting there. "Hey guys!"

Johnny came over holding a folded up uniform. "Here you go!" he said, smiling.

I slipped the top on and it fit very well. It was sleeveless just like I like it. It didn't have a high neck like Lenalee's did and it had the Black Order pin on it. "Thanks Johnny, it is really comfortable!" I said while lightly punching him in the arm. "And really easy to make quick movements if I decide to fight," I comment, throwing a few punches. I looked over at Lavi and he sweat dropped, catching that I was talking about him.

After I ate something (the others had already eaten), we headed to Komui's office.

"Here is your mission..." We listened intently. Well, the others did... I couldn't pay attention. I don't know why I couldn't but I bet it had to do with the redhead.

He was sitting to my left, right leg on his left knee, and arms behind his head. I am glad I was on his side with the eye patch because I kept glancing at him out of the corner of my eye.

"...have a safe and successful mission." I blinked as I heard these words. I didn't catch anything...

We left Order and headed to... I don't know. I waited until we boarded the train and pulled Lenalee to the side and waved the other two to go into the room/cart.

"Hey um... Lenalee... can you explain to me what the mission is? I wasn't really paying attention..." She looked at me.

"Sure," she smiled, "We are going to Wintercrystal to look for the innocence that is causing abnormal weather. It is suppose to snow all the time but for the past month it hasn't snowed and the snow there has melted."

"Okay. Is there more?"

"Not really, that's the mission summed up." She smiled.

I sighed and we walked into the room/cart of the train. "What were you two talking about?" Lavi asked.

"None of your business."

"Can I ask something?" I looked at Lavi.

"What?"

"What's your real name?" I smirked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He nodded his head. "All you have to do is get on your knees, admit you're an idiot, and then ask nicely."

"Why do you want me to do that?" He said and stood up. At that moment, the train cart bounced and Lavi lost his balance.

He landed on top of me, faces inches apart, and his hand on my thigh. We stayed that way for a moment too long and we both started to blush. He backed up and I turned my face away from everyone so I wouldn't show my own blush. After I felt my face cool off some, I turned slightly to look at Lavi. His ears were still red and when he looked at me he quickly looked away.

The rest of the way was Lavi and I listening to Lenalee and Allen talk. When we did finally arrive at Wintercrystal, I was the first one off the train and waited for the others. I glanced around, taking note of everything. That was hard to do though because I kept that incident from the train. Over and over it played. The more it played in my mind, the more frustrated I got. I do not like him... I said to myself. After saying that, I started playing the memory farther.

"Stop it!" I accidentally said aloud while smacking my face with both hands.

"Who are you talking to?" Allen asked.

"W-What? N-No one... myself?" I was so confused. I made eye contact with Lavi then quickly looked at Lenalee. "Let's go find that innocence!" I said, turning and walking off.

"I think we should split up."

"Good idea Lenalee! I'll go this way!" I said.

"I meant in groups." I stopped. "I'll go with Allen. Lavi, you go with Ri- I mean Ki." She looked at me and smiled. Then her and Allen walked off, leaving me alone with Lavi.

"ha... We, um... should start looking," I said. I started to walk again but Lavi grabbed my arm, forcing me to turn and look at him. I couldn't hide the blush that started to form on my face.

"Ki... um... is the incident from the train bothering you?"

I swallowed hard. "I-I don't know..." I pulled my arm from his grasp and ran ahead. "Come on, that innocence isn't going to find itself." I tried to place a real smile on my face but I was too busy with the memory. Damn it.

As we searched for the innocence, I felt Lavi staring at me but I tried to ignore it. I kept telling myself I didn't like him... But... what if it's more? I shook my head, clearing the thought away. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and an Akuma shot at the spot I was in only moments ago.

Lavi, hammer already activated, smashed it. "T-Thanks.." I said without looking at him. I finally looked up and seen him staring at me intently. I looked away, "Let's continue our search..."

He reached over and grabbed my arm and I looked at him again. "Why won't you tell me your real name?"

I looked away and said with a smile, "Because I know you want to know and I love that it annoys you."

He pouted. He moved one hand to my side and kept the other one on my arm. Then he moved closer. "L-Lavi! What are you doing?" I asked a little panicked.

Don't forget to vote/comment! Thanks! :)